The Modern Hand Sanitizer: Snoe Beauty's Fizzy Clean Review


Here's an initial review on Snoe Beauty Fizzy Clean Hand Sanitizers

Price: P179.00
Place Bought: Free
Other Locations: SM Muntinlupa, 2nd Floor, Fashion Ave; Festival Mall, Ground Floor, behind Jollibee; Glorietta 3, Cinderella, Ground floor, near the cashier; SM Valenzuela, Ground Floor, beside BDO


THE VERDICT:

Here’s an awesome find from Snoe Beauty.

Do you ever experience that grainy, tight, and dry feeling on your hands after using hand sanitizers? I get that most of the time. That’s why I do not use them. I’d rather wash my hands or use alcohol to keep them germ- free. Methinks that the culprit behind these unpleasant feelings is Triclosan, a known ingredient in most hand sanitizers.

Then one day, Snoe Beauty’s Fizzy Clean Hand Sanitizers came to my life. Since then, I’ve learned how to love hand sanitizers.


I love it because the label is cute and catchy. They look like toys too! However, the bottle is kind of fat, and it eats space inside my bag. The cap has a tendency to fall off from the bottle too. Just make sure you hear a 'clicking' sound when you cover the nozzle with the cap.


Fizzy Clean Sky Mist is a fresh aquatic-floral scent. There are a lot of scents to choose from.
What makes it modern? Well, it’s not your average hand sanitizer. It comes off as a frothy foam that looks and feels like soap. When you start working it, the bubble breaks down into liquid. I’m digging it because whenever I’m using it, I don’t have to use hand lotion anymore. It makes my skin feel clean sans the dry and rough feeling. Seems to me, the foam has lotion in it which helps keep my hands soft and supple. However, it dries up fairly slowly.

I love it, and I will definitely repurchase when I get to see a Snoe Beauty kiosk. I’ll get the Cherry Pop scent next!

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. I've been wanting to buy one myself, but I'm quite hesitant kasi baka sticky haha is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use this product as well and it's reallygood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang cute :) I wanna try this kaya lang walang Snoe branch na malapit dito sa fairview. Lahat malayo :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna buy this soon. I really need a sanitizer na hindi po nakakadry ng hands. It looks cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, foam? doesn't it feel like you have to wash your hands with water after applying it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romsz: It has a tendency to be sticky, but it goes away after a while :)

    Sky: nice, no? :) Even my hubby loves it :D

    Kath: I think the nearest would be Galleria. Still, it's kinda' far from Fairview.

    Jen: thanks! :) I forgot to add the this one will seem to last me forever. Been using it almost everyday for a month now, and I'm still nowhere near the bottom!

    Jakie: thanks dear! Nope, you just use it on its own. You use it like how you would normally use a traditional hand sanitizer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, mukang matipid yan. pasok sa tulad kong kuripot yan Ms.Martha! hehe thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try this! Do Snoe Beauty have provincial location?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)