MY COMMENTER OF THE MONTH FOR JANUARY+ GIFTS FOR MY COM FOR FEBRUARY

I'm now announcing the commenter of the month for January. It has been a very beautiful start for me and this blog because I've met more readers and people! :) Please keep on commenting 'cos I'd love to know you all! :D


The winner of this beautiful fragrance is......





Theresa

Thank you Theresa! I hope you continue supporting The Beauty Junkee! Enjoy your Elizabeth Arden Green Tea! :)


I ALSO HAVE A SPECIAL PRIZE FOR ONE AVID READER!


JAKIE AND THE BEADSTALK, thanks for your unwavering support. I'm sure you'll love my special gift. :D


**Jakie and Theresa, gifts are only valid for 10 days. Please send your full name, complete address, and contact details to martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com.


Anyway, I've also told you guys that something ROYAL will come to The Beauty Junkee, right? :)

Here it is. The Commenter of The Month for February will receive these awesome babies from Royal Effem.

What is Royal Effem?

RE is a prestigious European brand of cosmetics from Italy, and owned by a family with a rich tradition in creating sustainable skin care and cosmetic products.

Victoria Beckham is one of its famed users.

I will muse about the brand in my next posts. In the meantime, be one of the firsts to experience Royal Effem. They're already in the Philippines. Keep on checking my blog, The Beauty Junkee's FB fan page, and ROYAL EFFEM'S FB fan page for more updates about this very, very promising brand. :)


The COM for February will win Royal Effem's best- selling Totally Lipstick in 008 and Duo Eyeshadow worth P2,000.00.


I personally chose the colors for them to compliment each other. The lipstick is sooo pretty, I'm sure my COM for February will love it. :) I'm feeling excited for the COM! :D



How will you become my COM? Simple. Just visit, read, and comment! :D

Here are the simple mechanics:


1. The commenter of the month will start on the first day of the month until the last day of the month.
2. The COM will be picked and announced via a blog entry on the first day of the following month.
3. The chosen COM should send his/her contact details, full name, and complete address to my email at martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com.
4. Unclaimed gift/s within 10 days will invalidate the win of the chosen commenter, and another commenter will be chosen.
5. All bloggers are welcome to join. It is not necessary that you are a follower of my blog or from Blogger. If you are not a blogger but would still like to comment on my posts, you're still a qualified candidate.
6. FREE SHIPPING


**The COTM will be based on overall monthly visits, and frequency of relevant and useful comments made on my posts. I appreciate queries, suggestions, and other useful thoughts that you can think of. Consistency is key, my dear readers. And please, no spamming. TY! :)

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Hello, I'm a newbie here in your blog! I love you posts, keep on keeping on!

    http://giftprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lucky!congrats to the winners hope I'll win next time;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Commenter of the Month. Hope I'll be the lucky one for the month of February...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..so lucky.. I am one of your avid reader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winner! more winners to come.. keep bloggin' ms. Martha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. God is good! :) I just love your blog and I can't stop commenting on all posts.. haha.. thanks po.. :) will send you an email now.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats COM! and to the avid reader. I will surely be on the track .. :)

    have a great day ahead all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello girls! welcome to my blog! just be an avid reader. :) thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi hun.. happy love month ^_^

    hi theresa and jakie and beadstalk.. congrats you deserve to win ^_^

    hugs and kisses
    rhain

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeheeeyyyy!!! thank you thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you again!!!! i emailed you already :)

    im excited about the ROYAL prizes for Feb! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)