Bloggers' Makeover Bash at Benefits Salon Eastwood



Camilla Bontogon, marketing officer from Megaworld has sent me an invite to a Bloggers Bash at Benefits Salon, Eastwood two weeks ago. The first thing that came to my mind was: "Is that place still alive?" Indeed it still is. I remember seeing that salon often whenever I'm moseying around Cybermall, as mom used to work around the area. I've been meaning to try their services as well, but never really had the chance to. Finally, it's time. It was their first- ever bloggers bash, and I feel honored to be invited.


Benefits Salon has been around for a very long time. If I remember it correctly, it has been there ever since I was in 1st year college! For 5 years, Benefits Salon has built a firm ground in the salon industry by creating lasting relationships with their patrons, turning them from customers into loyalists. In spite of the newer and hipper go- to places at Eastwood, people would still pay the old Cybermall a visit for Benefits Salon.

I got the Hair Coloring treatment and Haircut as my complimentary services. Check it out!



Before the session, my hair looked like this. Dull, lifeless, and color has faded considerably. I was undecided on what color to get, and Vince, one of the salon's senior hairstylists, was kind enough to assist me in choosing the right shade for my hair. I got Majirel 535.


I was really having a great time 'cos Vince and Jason, my stylists, are pleasing to talk with. Not only that, they made sure that the treatment was executed accurately by monitoring my session closely. As you all know, hair coloring is a tricky treatment. In fact, I think it's a science! :p


If I wanted to keep quiet and rest my jaws from all that chatting, they're sensible enough to feel it, unlike other stylists that would keep on blabbering and blabbering--even about nonsensical things. I was also having a grand time watching live concerts and music videos at the big flat screen T.V. behind me. I requested for a Michael Jackson vid, and they played it for me. Love it!


Hair Cut! Vince was kind enough to offer me a hair cut to get rid of my dry ends. I can't say no to that! I've been using up shampoos rapidly lately, and a hair cut was the perfect solution for a budget cut! Lol!


Woot! Majirel 535 suits my skin color so well! :D


Jason even offered to curl my hair. It was a Friday, and I figured that the BF would appreciate a whole new do, as I had to meet him for a dinner date after the bash. He whispered to me while having dinner: "I can't take my eyes off you tonight." Teehee! Kilig ang lola niyo! :D


Happy ladies with happy hair. :) Beauty and Fashion bloggers Krissy, Tracy, and Donnarence. :)


Sisters and managing partners of Benefits Salon, Rose and Robina. So young yet so successful. They also own a chain of salons, including an Azta Urban Salon Franchise. They're now part of my 'Some People I Look Up To' list. I want to have a salon of my own too!


Jheng posing in the middle of her root dying session. :)


Shen who came all the way from work for this bash.


With Helga Weber! One day, I shall have enough courage to dye my hair like this! :)


Before leaving, I posed with my super cool and friendly stylists of the day, Kuya Jason and Vince. Thanks guys! :D

Overall, I enjoyed my experience. The stylists delivered, prices are affordable, salon is clean, and I am so pleased with my new hair color. Oh, I forgot to take a pic of their merchandise. Benefits Salon is also selling makeups such as Benefit, MAC, and Japonesque, and hair products such as Bedhead at reasonable prices.

Thanks Benefits Salon for resurrecting my hair! It's sooo ready for summer! Living somewhere near Eastwood? Then drop by Benefits Salon Eastwood for your beauty fix. Hair coloring treatment starts at P1700.00. Check them out at BENEFITS SALON FACEBOOK for more announcements.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. wow..new hair na sya..yan din yung dream hair ko..gorgeous locks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kainggit ang hair mo Ms.Martha! Ang ganda ganda! hehe suits your morena skin :) Gusto ko din yung ganyan shade nakakafresh ng face :) Beautiful! Can't deny it. Hehe nagsasabi ng totoo si BF mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love the curls and the color :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! as in WOW! i'm jealous wishing I was there too, enjoying a brand new look hair :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIs, ganda ng color! GUsto ko na din mag try mag pa color ng hair sa salon. Lagi kasi DIY yung hair color ko. Need pa ba may kasamang treatment after?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)