Review: Zen Zest EDT in Marigold


Here's a review on Zen Zest EDT For Women in Marigold

PRICE: P200.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Zen Zest Asia on Facebook


THE VERDICT:

If rain had a scent, it would be Marigold. This is my favorite from Zen Zest's EDT collection. It's a light and fresh floral-aquatic scent that reminds me of the freshness of rain, my grandmother's blooming floral garden right after a rainfall, and cozy rainy days at home where I'll just look out the window all day and watch the tiny raindrops trickle down the glass pane. Ah, rain, you remind me of how beautiful stillness is. :)

Anyway, here are the scent deets: Marigold is something that every Filipina will love because it's a perfume that's not too tangy and not too warm, and it fits our erratic weather. Its light lemon-y top and middle notes make it a crisp and cool fragrance on warmer days, and the airy floral base notes give you a comforting and warm touch on colder days. It's almost like an Agua de Colonia, (Spanish Baby Colognes) but with a grown- up appeal.

If you're looking for a refreshing scent that fits the cold weather, I suggest Zen Zest's Marigold.

Check out the other fragrances for women on Zen Zest Asia' Facebook fan page.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. i am one of the few people who looooves rain! i just love it! And I will definitely check this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smell of rain is actually one of my favourite things about June-August. It's so light and refreshing indeed.

    I had a sniff of Matigold. I super love this scent. It does remind me of rain. That, or Dolce and Gabanna's Light Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this for 200 pesos? Seems interesting Ms.M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Zen Zest. very affordable, pero very good. :) love their peppermint foot products! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)