Review: Guerlain Rouge G in Rose Ensoleille


Here's a review on Guerlain Rouge G in Rose Ensoleille (73)

PRICE: P2,500.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Guerlain counters in all Rustan's Malls nationwide


THE VERDICT:

Recently, I have received a tester of one of the most luxurious lipsticks I have ever tried, (and owned) Guerlain's Rouge G. Thanks to the peeps at Guerlain for this lovely sample.




I am not new to the Rouge G collection, as I have acquired a tube for myself a couple of years back when it was just released in the market. But to those who are not yet familiar with it, here's a sample pic of the actual packaging of Rouge G.


Rose Ensoleille is part of Guerlain's Rouge G Pink Collection for Spring/Summer.

Click READ MORE and read my thoughts about the product!


Rose Ensoleille is a sheer nude pink lipstick with a slight peach undertone.


I find that this shade is a chameleon, because its color varies depending on the skin tone and pigmentation of the lips of the wearer. It looks light and fresh on me, while it appears a bit rosy and darker on my mom.


It's a great My-lips-but-better shade, and it's nice if you just want to add a touch of color to your lips. It feels very luxurious: it has a light fragrant smell, applies easily, and stays put for a good amount of time, and may stay longer if you don't use your lips. However, I feel that it is dupe- able, and spending P2,500.00 on this particular shade may not be a practical idea.

Here are pics of my Rouge G lipstick in Geisha (23). I tip my hat to its lip- plumping prowess and superb pigmentation, especially to the more pigmented variants. If you're planning to get one, I suggest you go for the more opaque Rouge G shades so you'll feel that every single penny spent is worth it.


If the Chanel quilted flap had a lipstick counterpart, it would be Guerlain's Rouge G. It's the height of makeup luxury, and a great reward to yourself, especially if you're a lipstick lover like me.

I'd love to buy one again, but I'd have to think it over because it is indeed very pricey. But if you can afford to shell out dough on something that performs, looks, and feels amazing, then I suggest you grab a tube of Rouge G. :)

Please visit RUSTAN'S ON FACEBOOK if you need more information about the product.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Whoa!! Super expensive! Kaya ang sosy ng packaging! Love it! Kaya lang parang same effect ng Maybelline Color Bloom na pink, it depends kung gano ka pigmented yung lips mo. Pero siguro it's far way better than the Maybelline. They both look gorgeous on you!Pretty much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ganda ng color sis! Bagay syo, nakaka bata tignan. What's the different of tester from the one they're selling?Censya na sa question.

    OT: Btw, pag sample and tester ba sis pede mo rin mabile sa mga stalls nila?Di ko kasi maintindihan why some GTalkers nagsell ng tester makeups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath: hi dear! I don't know how they got theirs eh. in my experience, high- end makeup brands give out testers to bloggers talaga. So that's how I got mine :) True! super nakakabata. :)

    Jenny: thanks jenny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I can't make myself buy a very expensive lipstick like this! hihihi.... though it really looks pretty on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZOMG. so deym expensive this lipstick is. pero i like its effect on your lips. but still.. hmm. written on wishlist muna.
    packaging is superb, though. so elegant and classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THanks for sharing! I've been eye-ing the Guerlain lipsticks for a while. They're so luxurious and over the top, it's incredible.

    http://ohtheendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so expensive, I rather buy other high end lipstick than spending 2,500. But the packaging is nice and the finish was look like a lipgloss

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)