Review: Zen Zest Room and Linen Sprays


Here's a review on Zen Zest's Room and Linen Sprays

PRICE: P180.00/ea.
PLACE BOUGHT:
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please visit Zen Zest Asia on Facebook


THE VERDICT:

I just ran out of fragranced candles recently and I must admit, the ones I like are pretty expensive. Since I'm saving up for a new bag right now, I might have to give up my candle obsession for a few months.

Good thing there's always a cheaper alternative like Zen Zest's Room and Linen Sprays. It comes in different scents to help you achieve a particular good mood.

Room Sprays:

Uplifting- aquatic scent with a hint of Bergamot
Calming- a fresh mix of florals and herbs
Stimulating- has an aromatic minty, peppery scent

The good thing about these sprays is, the variants smell totally different from each other, unlike other brands that smell generic, and purely and poorly imitated from another brand. Even the Room and Linen sprays in a particular scent family smell differently! Zen Zest understands that your home and linens require fragrances in different degrees that's why their room fragrances are opulent, while the ones for linen are gentler.

Linen Sprays:

Uplifting- tangy mix of herbs with a balsamic aroma
Stimulating- has a soothing minty scent
Calming- smells like a wreath of fresh cut flowers


The variant I'm loving right now is UPLIFTING. As the name implies, the zesty amalgam of citrus fruits and flowers truly puts me in a joyful and energetic mood. Before I blog or work on something, I spray the Room Spray liberally all over my room. And during Saturdays, when my relatives would usually come over for lunch, I use the Linen Spray in the same scent to keep the throw pillows smelling good.

FYI, the Room Spray is such a good deodorizer, that's why I put some in our bathroom. And whenever I spray some across my room, it feels like I'm in a five- star hotel! :D It's really affordable so I really recommend it to homemakers out there. Also, the science of scent tells us that fragrances help trigger our positivity because they evoke good memories and imagery. So if you're feeling stressed and blue, grab these home sprays now. :)

Please check out Zen Zest Asia on Facebook for more aromatherapy products for home.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. oh, i wanna run to the mall and get some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a huge fan of linen sprays myself and am a bit sad i used up mine. have you tried Earth Therapeutics'? super nice D:

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)