Cheska's Store

LOTD: Blue and White


Here's what I wore to The Purple Groom photo shoot for the brand ambassadors. While waiting for our cars, Liz and I posed away on the streets of California Garden Square.




BLAZER: SM Corporate
DRESS: Forever21
SHOES: Brash at Payless


Liz asked me to do a Sex and The City walk. LOL!

Stick around 'cos I'll write about what happened in our CUTE photoshoot later! :D

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.

11 Lovely Thoughts

  1. Ganda! hahahaha natuwa ako sa sex and the city walk! hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one sultry get-up! Ms. Martha san napupunta lahat ng kinakain nyo? O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Gusto ko rin magkaron ng Sex and the City walk shot. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganda ng blazer!

    Mica

    I have an ongoing giveaway! Please check it out: http://smizingmica.blogspot.com/2012/08/hello-lovelies-this-is-officially.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Ganda mo talaga :) I really like the blazer, but for some reason I just can't make the look work on me. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I love the pumps.. ganda talaga sa payless!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty and your shoes look so classy, like I've said before, your figure is more refreshing to look at, lean and not like a stick figure

    ReplyDelete
  8. anonymous: thank you very much! :) welcome to my blog! :)

    Mica: thanks! :D

    Marjorie: honestly, they're hard and they hurt my feet so I rarely wear this. :(

    Chrissy: hello there! thank you! :)

    Rizza: go! :D

    Arra: Thank you for the flattering comment. LOL! :D Saan napupunta? Sa breast, I guess. Hahahaha!

    Mich: lol! kaartehan lang. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vavoom naman, Martha! You look wow!

    PS: You remind me of Carrie of SaTC there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look most especially the blazer, it really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blazer... I got white one also from Mango.. Love it!

    www.beautyamare.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!