I've just received a falsies set from the Karl Lagerfel for Shu collection, and it has inspired me to do a lot of looks! Halloween is very near, and I can't wait to wear this falsies to my Halloween dinner with the BF!
So here's a Halloween look inspired by Monshu girl, the cartoon ambassador for Shu Uemura's exciting holiday collection. We both look alike, except that I don't have a bob. It's still wearable, but it's unique enough to be worn in Halloween parties! :p
Urban Decay Book of Shadows 3 eyeshadows- Perversion, Last Call, Snatch
Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Vent Glace
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Eye Pencil in Onyx
Benefit Brow Zings
Benefit Speed Brow
Majolica Majorca Puff De Cheek in Raspberry Macaron
Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in Monshu Red
STAR OF THE SHOW:
Shu Uemura by Karl Lagerfeld Premium Falsies
Other Options: Very thick falsies, glittered falsies, or falsies with strands made from metallic paper as accents
Click READ MORE and find out how to get the eye makeup look!
1. Using a soft black eyeliner pencil, line your lower lids.
2. Using a smudging tool, smudge the eyeliner all the way to your creases. Try your best to create a fading effect.
3. Dab matte black eyeshadow on the eyeliner to set.
4. Blend the eyeshadow all the way to your creases using a blender brush.
5. Dab your brush on silver eyeshadow with glitter accents, and dab it lightly and once on the black eyeshadow to give it a metallic effect.
6. Apply violet eyeshadow on the edge of the black eyeshadow, and blend with a small blending brush to blur out any obvious lines.
7. Apply silver eyeshadow on your brow bone to highlight your dramatic eye make-up.
8. Apply mascara. Eyeliner is not needed since the falsies are pretty dramatic already. Using a black eyeshadow, apply some on the edge of your lower lash line. Using a purple eyeshadow, apply some on the middle part of your lower lash line. And finally, apply an icy pink shade near your tearducts.
9. Put on your falsies. For tips on how to apply false eyelashes like a pro, check out my post HERE.
10. Contour your cheeks and apply pink blush on your apples. You may go overboard to get that doll flush.
11. Use a glossy red lipstick to cap off your look. I've used Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Lipstick in Monshu Red here.
And we now have a halloween look! I'm lovin' my eyeshadow here. The purple shade has accentuated the black eyeshadow nicely.
So there goes my first Halloween look! I'll cook up two more so you have options for your own Halloween parties! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.