Nail Art Tutorial: Easy Peasy Leopard Nails


Hi folks! Time for another nail art tutorial. I'm channeling my favorite animal print on my nails this time.

WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

Base Coat
Base Polish (The color depends on you, but make sure it's the lightest among the rest)

Click READ MORE and see the rest of this tutorial!



Step 1: Paint your nails with the base coat and base polish. Let it dry for at least 3 minutes.

Afterwards, start creating the leopard spots. Here are the things you'll need:

Colorful polishes (Around 3 or 4, and the shades depend on your preference)
Plain Black Polish

Tools:
Old gel liner brush

Step 2: Randomly dot colored polishes on the base polish. The dots don't have to be perfect, but make sure application is clean.

Step 3: Using the tip of your gel liner brush, dip it lightly in black polish and create fragmented circles around the colorful spots.

Step 4: Let your nail art dry thoroughly before sealing with a top coat.

Voila! Here it is!

This nail art only took less than 30 minutes to finish! It's a quick way to glam up your nails in half the time and effort. :)

Keep on checking back for easy nail art tutorials like this one!

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Ooh I love this! I'm sure I'm gonna replicate it this week or so. Perfect for Sinulog! I love how colorful it is. Animals prints can't get off the trend that easy :) Love it to bits! Thanks for this nail art tutorial Ms. M! Are you feeling better now? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..super easy nga..you're an expert..I hope I can try this without the messy one.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so neat kaya lang i cant draw on my right nails- ive always used konad stamp for nail art and it has never failed to catcatch peoples attention,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very easy to do pala to. Thanks, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never really like Caronia's nail polishes except their kwik-dry,Nail Hardener&Base Coat and Top coat. I preferred one color polish on my nails mas neat tingnan for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute.I want to try this but I can't even paint my right nails. :( This is a very nice tutorial coz you used affordable products. I hope you can make a video version of this on your Youtube. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ill try this asap! yay!!!!! tyty for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this tutorial Ms. Martha :) Will try this next week kasi puro plain colors lang alam kong i-paint :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Desire: Glad you liked it! Yes, I'm much better now thank you for the concern. :)

    Ohms: Thank you! But I still have more nail arts to do before I can truly call myself an expert. :)

    Miz eloise: Same here because I'm a rightie. I just taught my left hand to apply polish! :D

    Gellie: Welcome! :D

    Jenny and Orlaine: You're welcome girls! :D

    Kate: Will try! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)