May has been an erratic month: There are the days when it's raining and cool, and there are days when it's sunny and frakkin' hot, thus my favorites are comprised of heavy and lightweight products to help me get by that indecisive month.
Smashbox Love Me Blush in Idolize Me
- May was also a busy month for me, and Adore Me came handy because it's such a universal shade-it saves me time from thinking what lip color or eyeshadow to pair it with, not to mention it has superb staying power and doesn't require me to retouch especially when the weather is damp and cool.
Estée Lauder Invisible Powder
- In an ideal world, you can go out without makeup and people will only see the goodness within you despite your flaws, bags, and marks, but we are in the real world: even if you're on your no-makeup mode and you don't want makeup touching your skin because the weather is insanely hot, you have to. (That is, if you'll go out and have to do some work) Thank God for this Invisible Powder: It improves my skin discreetly and it doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing anything at all.
Click READ MORE and know more about my other favorites!
Shu Uemura POREraser UV Underbase
- This is now the makeup primer to beat for me. :)
Essence Fix & Matte! Translucent Powder
- It's simply a precious asset in this tropical weather and for oily skin: It LITERALLY keeps you oil- free while setting your makeup invisibly and perfectly. I gotta hoard this one. :)
Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Lipstick in 400
- Not another red lipstick. I've too much red lipstick that sometimes, I cannot tell any longer what makes them different, but I am loving this one because of its texture: It has a suede texture and deeper-than-matte finish, rich and creamy, and protects my lips from cracking up in the cold weather.
Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu
- You, pretty, Yu. This is the lighter and my go- to counterpart of GA Lip Maestro. Absolutely weightless yet ultra pigmented, not to mention Yu is a very lovely hot pink shade. It's not red though, but I love hot pink anyways!
Kerastase Elixir Ultime Cleansing Oil Shampoo
- My most favorite hair oil now in shampoo form. :)
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream
- Whoops! Forgot to include this in the group shot. Anyways, I used this one a lot because it has a cooling effect, and it prevents me from getting puffy eyes in the morning.
Zenutrients All Is Well Oil
- Ever heard of the product, 'Spa in a Bottle'? This one's a fairly good (and affordable) example. When I'm stressed out and my mind's in a tiresome rut, I pump a few drops of this oil on my palm and sniff away to Nirvana.
ISkin New York Daily Sunscreen SPF 25
- My most favorite sunblock to date because it's non- sticky and comes in a flesh shade! No more white cast! :D
Clinique Happy In Bloom EDT
- The original version is nice, but I like this one better because it has a cooler scent and reminds me of one of my most favorite things on earth: WATER! :D
That's all, ladies! :D Have a fabulous Wednesday! How about you? What are your favorites for the month of May? :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.