My favorite MAC foundation is back + GIVEAWAY CLOSE
Photo Credits: freshnessmag.com
Black Friday Sale is upon us, and GCASH Amex Virtual Pay has just allowed me to take advantage of this much- awaited SALE event in the US. But this time, I may not take advantage of it because MAC has just answered one of my long- time prayers. Anyway, Black Friday Sale is cool, so I suggest you shop within this period to grab your favorite items at rock-bottom prices-no need to worry about not having credit cards because you can always apply for GCASH Amex Virtual Pay!
MAC Full Coverage foundation is my first pricey foundation and I really loved it. It’s the REAL foundation + concealer in one product because coverage it can cover heavy discolorations on its own. They took it out from the consumer website before and transferred it to MAC Pro. If you’re not a member, you can’t shop in the latter website. Too bad!
While I was checking out MAC online last night, I saw that it was finally available and I became teary- eyed (LOL Kidding!) and blurted out “IT’S BAAACCKK!”
I’m NC42 in MAC, but Full Coverage is not in this shade. I got C40 because I remember a makeup artist friend telling me that it’s the best shade for Filipinas because the C range has a more authentic yellow undertone than NC. I was hoping to find C42, but I think they don’t have that shade so I took a leap of faith with C40. I just have to get this foundation!
Here are the other things that I wanna score during the Black Friday Sale:
Canon 100D because it's a tiny DSLR (perfect), this gorgeous ankle boots from Acne, a Tiffany & Co. Charm Bracelet (I hope it goes on sale on BF!), and this gorgeous Ombre Jacket from Gap.
My Shopping Box, Globe’s partner courier for GCASH Amex Virtual Pay is also offering shipping rebates to make your Black Friday Sale shopping experience more rewarding. It’s from November 6- December 8, 2013. Click READ MORE to know the mechanics for this promo. I’m also giving away a Girl About Town lipstick as an early Christmas present to one lucky reader!
Check out the mechanics for My Shopping Box’s shipping rebate promo below:
This promo entitles the subscriber to the following refunds*:
- Php 6 discount for every full dollar spent for My Shopping Box shipping fees, paid from November 6 to November 24, 2013 (e.g. Php 60 discount for a $10.50 My Shopping Box shipping fee)
- Php 12 discount for every full dollar spent for My Shopping Box shipping fees, paid from November 25 to December 8, 2013 (e.g. Php 120 discount for a $10.50 My Shopping Box shipping fee)
* The above refunds will be applied on top of the standard 3-5% discount all GCash American Express Virtual Pay subscribers enjoy on their My Shopping Box shipments.
To qualify for the refund, the subscriber should:
Post “Just bought a [ITEM] from [ONLINE MERCHANT] using #GCASHAMEX this #GCashBlackFriday sale season! Can’t wait to get it!” on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram
Take a screenshot of the post
Visit beta.globe.com.ph/gcashblackfriday and submit the following via the online form:
- Mobile number registered to the GCash American Express Virtual Pay account
- My Shopping Box Packing Reference and Tracking Number (My Shopping Box shipping fee must already be settled separately in order to qualify for the refund)
- Screenshot of the post
- For Facebook/Twitter posts: URL of the post; For Instagram: username of the account used to post (NOTE: the post/account should be set on public, otherwise the subscriber will not be eligible to avail of the discount)
- All subscribers who submit the complete requirements on or before Thursday will receive the refund via GCash by Friday of the following week.
- Subscribers can only avail of the refund after they pay for their My Shopping Box shipping fee and submit the necessary information to the GCash team.
- All discounts will be sent via GCash to the mobile number registered to the GCash American Express Virtual Pay account used to make the payment.
- Subscribers can only avail of the refund once per transaction.
This promo is exclusive to Gcash American Express Virtual Pay subscribers.
Who’s up for an early Christmas present!? I haven’t forgotten about you guys so I’m giving away one MAC Girl About Town lipstick to one lucky reader. Girl About Town is one of MAC’s iconic lipstick shades because it’s a universally flattering blue- based fuchsia! It’s not available locally, not even in MAC Duty Free here-I got mine in Hong Kong. Girl About Town immediately earned that HG title for me so I’m sharing this fascination with you guys. Just follow my simple mechanics:
1. Like THE BEAUTY JUNKEE on Facebook
2. Follow THE BEAUTY JUNKEE on Twitter
3. Like GLOBE TELECOM on Facebook
4. Post this publicly on your Facebook walls: “I wanna win a MAC Girl About Town Lipstick! Check out @The Beauty Junkee and @Globe Telecom ‘s giveaway!”
*Be sure to tag my and Globe’s FB fan pages in your post.
5. Tweet this: “I want that MAC Girl About Town Lipstick from @TheBeautyJunkee ! #GCashAmex #GCashBlackFriday"
*Be sure to mention me in your tweet and include the hashtags
6. Type the following on the comment section below this post:
That’s all! Giveaway starts today and winner will be chosen when I receive the package. I can’t wait for the winner to try out this awesome lipstick! :D
Please visit GCASH AMEX VIRTUAL PAY to subscribe.
var google_conversion_id = 1000291780;
var google_conversion_label = "GY2QCMSxgQgQxPv83AM";
var google_custom_params = window.google_tag_params;
var google_remarketing_only = true;
/* ]]> */
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.