Awesome Announcements from The Body Shop, DTC Mobile, and Pond's


Time for another lifestyle bulletin! Here are some of the things that The Body Shop, DTC Mobile, and Pond's want you to know. :)
The Body Shop is holding a massive sale to celebrate their 18 years of cruelty- free and all- natural existence in the beauty industry!

The 18th Anniversary Sale will take place on May 16, 2014- June 15, 2014. Here are some awesome deals to choose from:

  • The Body Shop's Heritage products at 25 % off! (White Musk EDT 60ml, Nutriganics Drops of Youth, Tea Tree Oil, Grapessed Glossing Serum, Olive Body Scrub, Vitamin E BB Cream, Vitamin C Skin Boost, Japanese Cherry Blossom EDT, Makeup Brushes)
  • Sale bundles at Php 1,996
  • 18 % off on all regular items
And for BPI Card Holders, there will be a Buy 1 Take 1 on Big- sized bath and body products from May 10, 2014- June 30, 2014!

There's more when you visit any The Body Shop stores. Be sure to drop by for the sale and to check out their new Blueberry Body Scrub and Body Butter as well-it really smells like Blueberry jam! :) Just visit THE BODY SHOP PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about the sale!

More awesome announcements when you click READ MORE! :)


Don't let the intense summer heat get you down and put a damper on your skin. Pond's has come up with these three essentials that you can use everyday to keep your skin healthy and flawless, and fair skin fair. 

Excess oil triggered by heat and daily dirt that accumulates on top of your skin can cause breakouts, definitely, so there's Pond's Acne Clear White Multi-Action Facial Foam + Scrub to clean your skin. Follow it up with White Beauty Powdery Finish Day Cream with Korean Ginseng and Saffron to help whiten skin continuously-It has SPF 15 and has a smooth, lightweight, semi- matte finish. For your makeup, there's Pond's BB Cream SPF 30 PA++ to even out your skin tone and protect it to boot-I've reviewed this product way, way back and I actually like it! Just visit POND'S PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about these products.

DTC Mobile announces their newest ambassadors for this year and they are Ryan Araña, shooting guard for Rain and Shine, Simon Atkins, point guard for Air 21, Rommel Niño "KG" Canaleta, power forward for Talk 'N Text, Gary David, shooting guard for Meralco Bolts, and Willie Miller, point guard for Red Bull. 

Ferdinand Buensalida, General Manager for DTC Mobile, said that through these athletes who are proven experts in their chosen field, the fast- growing local mobile phone brand wants to relay that aside from the desire to get close to and understand its consumers, DTC Mobile guarantees that they are a brand who does not compromise and chooses to put their heart into everything they do, just like their ambassadors! In addition, DTC Mobile will be releasing new gadgets this year so follow their ambassadors on Instagram and DTC MOBILE PHILIPPINES on Facebook to get the first dibs!

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. The Body Shop anniv sale? I. must. check. out. the TBS! Sana 50th anniv nalang nila so they're items are 50% off. Hihi. Kidd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw The Body Shop was at sale at Moa during the weekend. I thought it was just because the mall was on sale. I will surely go back and get those shower gels that I've been longing to buy. * U * Thanks for the update Ms.M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will visit The body shop later. sana sale din ang african salt my fav scrub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY!!! Is that the Body Butter, the one with a cool container? :O It totes capture my attention. Just the way it is packaged makes me think the smell it has is really good. I wonder how much does it cost. I just wish they were cutting their prices down to 50% off just like Nivea. Hihi ♥ But the buy one take one will do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thank you for sharing. I'm gonna go check for it. I love sale!
    I hope I am a BPI Cardholder, I wanna get those Buy 1 take 1. It will going to be a big savings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy 1 take 1 on TBS' bath and body products? I must hoard!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to practice serious restraint when I was in The Body Shop last Saturday. I wanted this mauve blush so bad and it was on sale, BUT I had to remind myself that I'm saving up for my first Bobbi Brown (and that I've probably hoarded enough blush for a year or three). I'm such a sucker for sale announcements!

    --Matromao

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)