July was 'skin care' month for me because one, it was pretty called for as I suffered a terrible breakout for three weeks (but my skin's better now), and finally, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't go gaga over skin care! :D
Let me tell you why these products were my top picks last month after the cut! :)
THE BODY SHOP MORINGA BODY SORBET
- As I said, I can't leave home without lotion-not even on a workout day when I'll be all sweaty, dirty, and sticky. The Body Shop's Moringa Body Sorbet has become my buddy because it moisturizes my skin thoroughly (even if it's not lotion) and best part, it does not interfere with my workout! :D
THE BODY SHOP AQUA BOOST SORBET
- There are so many reasons why I broke out badly last month: My crazy sched, hormonal cycle, and the dry, cold weather. Instead of loading up on Salicylic Acid, I did a crazy experiment and loaded up on hydration instead (but without omitting good ol' SA from my routine) and it worked! I concluded that the breakout was greatly influenced by the sudden shift in temperature and hydration was the answer. The Body Shop's Aqua Boost Sorbet has been my go-to moisturizer because it's super light, hydrating, and has a fabulous cooling effect-such a perfect combination for oily skin!
CANMAKE SMOOTH CLEAR LOTION
- For my hydration- heavy routine to be effective, I stopped using Salicylic Acid- based toners for a while and opted for this one by Canmake-it's mattifying, but non-drying, and it smells super nice too!
HADA LABO SUPER HYALURONIC ACID HYDRATING LOTION
- Instead of using a night cream, I used this product instead because I loved the watery, oily skin- friendly consistency. This baby has made my skin considerably healthy- looking and hydrated!
- It's very affordable and exactly gives me what I need: long- lasting, tinted brows.
- Finally, I found a waterproof lipstick that stays true to its claim-it's definitely a rainy season must- have! :)
Hope you like this post! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.