Nina Ricci La Tentation De Nina EDT Review


Here's a review on Nina Ricci La Tentation De Nina EDT.

Price: P3,900.00 (50ml)
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in Rustan's department stores

THE VERDICT:

I ate a macaron box of 5 today, but what the heck. YOLO. Life is short so eat macarons, right? As long as it is in moderation, it is okay to give in to your tummy cravings. Devouring 5 macarons in one sitting can make any militant fitness buff go 'WTF', but if you know how to get back on track, this wouldn't be any problem.

But, but I still want more macarons….Nah, that would be overkill already so instead, I'll just kill this craving with this macaron- inspired fragrance called La Tentacion De Nina by Nina Ricci.

NINA RICCI LA TENTATION DE NINA IN DETAIL

La Tentacion De Nina is a limited edition fragrance by Nina Ricci made in collaboration with famous French patisserie, Ladurée. This fragrance, according to Nina Ricci, is a bolder, more grown- up sister of Nina Ricci L'Elixir, but I find it a bit softer than the latter fragrance.

More about this current favorite of mine after the cut!


NINA RICCI LA TENTATION DE NINA IN ACTION

The top notes are citrusy and then it quickly develops into a hearty, warmer fragrance, a signal of the heart notes' entrance-the heart has a lovely mix of rose, floral, and a kick of fruit, which brings to mind the image of a pink macaron with a creamy, milky and zesty center (Okay, this is making me hungry)- the heart is also what makes it a gourmand fragrance, but I wish that this impression lasts longer. Lastly, the base is a soft union of musk, sandalwood, and Bourbon Vanilla. I think this fragrance is another version of me in a bottle because it's energetic, fun, a bit child- like, but can definitely get serious, and sexy yet classy. (LOL. I'm hard selling myself now.)

As for the bottle? It is adorable and I love it. Enough said.

Staying power is very good, as with all Nina Ricci fragrances: Fragrance stays true for hours and overall, it smells really pretty and fun. Next to Prada Candy, La Tentacion De Nina is another floral-fruity-candy fragrance I adore, but sad to know that it's limited edition. I hope there would be enough demand in the market for Nina Ricci to make this fragrance permanent, but for now, Jusqu'à la prochaine fois, ma douce Nina (Until next time, my sweet Nina).

NINA RICCI LA TENTATION DE NINA RATING

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. i love floral citrus scents. :) this one seems very interesting.i wanted to try it . i hope sample room release a sample version of this so i could try.. im addicted to perfumes. the perfume bottle design is very cute :) my birthday wish this october is making a long list because of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sample size of this one as I bought another scent at Rustan's that time. And when I was ready to buy it na, it's out of stock already. So sad. I really love the smell of it. It gives me a motivating and uplifting scent that it truly perfect when I feel so lazy at work. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)