Unboxing: Glamourbox Belo Nutraceuticals Special Edition October 2014


It's been a while since I held a Glamourbox beauty box in my hands, and I heard that this Belo Nutraceuticals Special Edition October 2014 box, in particular, is worth almost 7x of its original value, which is P595.00. Oooh, I wonder what's inside? Let's unbox this now by clicking READ MORE! ;)


Tadahh! This month's Special Edition box is all about taking care of your skin from within and it features Belo Nutraceuticals products, the all- new Advanced Anti- Aging Collagen Powder Drink and Glutathione + Collagen Supplements. Belo Nutraceuticals also threw in a mini pouch and notepad!

Advanced Anti-Aging Collagen Powder Drink retails at P1,592.50 and Glutathione + Collagen Supplement is at P2,700.00 so that's a total of P4,292.50. Most Filipinas are starting to ride the 'skin care supplement' trend and if you are one of these gals, you shouldn't have missed this box. As for me, I wish there were other beauty products that I could use as I'm not really into anything Glutathione more so Glutathione supplements, but the Collagen drink, I might try! A friend of mine saw this box and she got so excited-I think she'll love the Glutathione supplement as she's into those things.

That's all for today's quick unboxing. Did you get this particular box? I'd love to know your thoughts on it!

Please visit GLAMOURBOX on Facebook for more information about these products.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. That box is really really worth it. The ones inside the box is really expensive. I'll probably get this box na. :) But I'm kinda scared with the drink though. :/ Tell us your thoughts about it when you've tried it. I'm kinda scared kasi about anything na ingested. My stomach is sensitive to anything ingested, so I'm worried about the side effects. I hope this one's good and not harsh to the stomach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you I'm not also into Glutathione supplements. It would have been interesting to open this box if it contains their other whitening products or beauty products hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little wary about supplements/consumables especially the ones I haven't tried yet. On the other hand, wow I love that special edition glamourbox box!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)