In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 5 Legit Cold Weather Body Moisturizers
Thirteen days to go before Christmas! Eep! I'm so excited and this reminded me to accomplish my remaining to-buy gifts for the season! Yeah, I should do that now, but let me leave you with our fan mail fridays query that's so apt for the weather! Thanks Janella for sending this! :)
Hi Ms. Martha,
I have really dry skin on my body. My family and I have recently moved to Baguio for good and the cold weather here is making my skin condition worse. :( Do you have any body lotion to suggest to help my skin cope in this weather? I'm afraid I'd have to deal with this forever!
P.S. Love your blog!
Photo Credit: health.com
Wow, it's one of my dreams to have a house in Baguio! I always enjoy my time when I'm in there and I always look forward to my Baguio trips-hope I can go back soon and I hope your skin will be able to adjust to the weather there soon enough!
Now for your question, here are some of my tried and tested body moisturizers that protect my skin in any cold temperature-I have dry skin too like you!
VMV HYPOALLERGENICS ESSENCE HAND AND BODY SMOOTHER
- This is light, non- greasy, yet emollient enough to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. It's got VCO, which is known for its intense hydrating properties plus it's safe for hypoallergenic skin!
Revealing the rest of my favorite body moisturizers after the cut!
- One of my most favorite The Body Shop products and one of my go- to body moisturizers for night time.
- When my skin is really rebellious and dryness gets out of hand, I spray on this product-Oil is always a good humidifier, especially this one because it's made with Argan Oil!
- Just hit the drugstore and look for Physiogel Cream, a hypoallergenic, very rich moisturizer that will end all your dry woes. FYI, this brand is specifically made for dry to very dry skin!
Jergens Overnight Repair
- On days when dryness is tolerable, but you still want to get rid of it anyway, you can try Jergens Overnight Repair, the lightest moisturizer in this bunch--but, don't be fooled because this product can still give you that much- needed moisture and hydration despite its semi- creamy texture! This is a very good night time moisturizer because it has reparative properties that your skin can benefit from immensely.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! Got your favorite cold weather body moisturizer? Share it with us in the comments section!
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.