In: BEAUTY BUZZ
Five Really, Really Lightweight Sunscreens For The Face
The Beauty Junkee 6th Anniversary MEGA Giveaway will launch on April 15, 2015. 28 brand sponsors, 300+ products, and 200k worth of prizes to be given away to 12 readers: 11 from the Philippines and one international winner. (Yes! Opening this grand giveaway for the first time to my international readers.)
SAVE THE DATE: APRIL 15, 2015 :)
I almost booked a trip to Boracay for this month, but then I saw a photo by someone showcasing a severe case of algal bloom that's been plaguing the island lately. Anybody here's who's been to Boracay recently? Can you all verify if this is true? If yes, then that's sad-that goes to show that the island's being neglected and deteriorating, big time.
Oh, well. The price of commercialism.
Maybe I'll just go to Bora some other time. Besides, I'm going to Thailand next month-my destination has always been the beach every summer and this is the first time that I'm traveling internationally for this season so I'm very excited! :D
I've thought of these because I'm sharing with everyone my 5 favorite facial sunscreens, a must- have for trips to the beach and even just around the city-these faves of mine are super light, breathable, and tolerable that you'll finally embrace wearing sunscreen everyday. More about these after the break.
1. Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 50+
- This moisturizing yet light sunblock provides high protection and is suitable for those who have sensitive skin.
- This proudly Pinoy sunscreen for the face has a light, watery consistency and to date, it's the most affordable lightweight facial sunscreen in the market.
3. Avène Sunblock Cream SPF 50+
- This milky sunscreen is infused with the healing waters of Saint Odille Spring in Avène, France. Its texture is in between light and semi- thick, making it suitable for a wide range of skin types.
- This hydrating, oil- free product moisturizes and protects my skin at the same time, plus it works well under makeup.
- This oil- free sunscreen is built specifically for city wear-it's high on protection, but feels just like a BB Cream!
There goes my top 5. Got yours? Share! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.