Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner and Mascara Review + Swatches

Here's a review on Benefit They're Real Push- Up Liner and Mascara.

Price: Push- Up Liner: P1,300.00; Mascara: P1,300.00
From: Free
Other Locations: Available at Benefit Greenbelt 5, Rustan's Makati, Central Square BGC, Shangri-La Mall, SM MOA, Trinoma.

THE VERDICT:

In moments when you just don't have the patience to blend eyeshadows, but colored lids are called for, Colored Mascara and Eyeliner are gold. One of my favorite makeup lines from Benefit, They're Real, has just expanded into a more colorful line with the introduction of They're Real sexy colors. These are now my go- to liners if I need an easy pop of pigmented, long- wearing, wearable color on my peepers!

BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL PUSH-UP LINER AND MASCARA IN DETAIL

They're Real Push-Up Liner features the following new shades: Beyond Green, Beyond Blue, Beyond Brown, and Beyond Purple. 

They're Real Mascara features the following new shades: Blue and Brown.


For a detailed review on the eyeliner, please click HERE.

For a detailed review on the mascara, please click HERE.


BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL PUSH-UP LINER AND MASCARA IN ACTION

Push-Up Liner in Beyond Green

Beyond Green is a forest green matte shade. It flatters warm skin tones really well.

Push-Up Liner in Beyond Blue

Beyond Blue is a sapphire Blue matte shade. I didn't think that this shade would look good on warm skin tones, but I ended up loving it more than Beyond Green! It can pass off as Black-Blue and I wear it to casual meetings sometimes.


Mascara in Blue

This shade is a bright blue hue, but its neutral undertone makes it pretty universal. It brightens the skin tone and opens up the eyes, and the shade isn't at all a tacky kind of Blue.


Benefit did a good job on this range: It widened consumer choices, the range finally caters to the edgy makeup wearers, and the shades managed to be wearable despite the loudness of the colors. I suggest you grab Beyond Blue Push-Up Liner because it's a lovely shade of Blue and definitely a great, but not so loud alternative to Black!

BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL PUSH-UP LINER AND MASCARA RATING

Please visit BENEFIT COSMETICS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about these products.

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. i fall in love with benefit after having the chance to own their "They're Real Benefit Mascara" and it was on my top 3 mascara.. (still , avon magnify is still on my top 1) and now i want to give a try on their eyeliners too! the color were really vibrant and it gives your eyes that happy look (even if you're not smiling hihi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a sample once of the They're Real mascara. I loved it so much I bought the full size. To my dismay, it did not perform as well as the sample. Hmm. I searched the net and others notice the difference in formula as well that's why I'm a bit skepctical with their new variants. :/ but the push-up liner I am curious to know. I might check the push-up liner but pass on the mascara! Thanks for this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this insight, Donna. Hope Benefit reads this. :)

      As for the liner, as far as I'm concerned, formula is still the same. Let me know how you like it. :)

      Delete
  3. The blue mascara looks really beautiful! I got a sample of a They're Real product from the latest BDJ Box and I'm really excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both shades of the push-up liner! True, benefit really did a good job indeed!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both shades of the push-up liner! True, benefit really did a good job indeed!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! goody gorgeous! Benefit did reached 'beyond' our expectations. ;) i love the fun vibe it gives. blue is def my fave. green could be worn on partayyy! the pair of liner and mascara is pretty but i'm not sure about the mascara's performance but the color is obviously great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mascara's waterproof, but I think it's best for ladies with thick lashes and deep eyes. I've a review on it-you might wanna check it out. :)

      Delete
  7. I'm really eyeing on the blue one! I hope they would release smaller versions of these as well so that I can grab more colors. I don't think I can use up all the contents naman agad eh. :) As for the mascara, I don't think I can pull off a colored one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Years ago, when my aunt visited Japan, she gave my mom a blue mascara (can't remember the name/ brand tho) and since then, my mom has been on the look for a blue mascara. She would definitely love this one from Benefit.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)