I can smell...no, make that taste Christmas already! I've been to three Christmas parties already and I'm attending my fourth one this week. Just letting this year pass before I restart my fitness journey. I didn't know that being an entrepreneur can truly make you push aside your fitness goals, but the key, as always, is finding balance; I know better now and I'll prioritize my health as much as I do my business next year!
I digress. I'm preparing my much- awaited holiday blog post called LAST- MINUTE, NO- STRESS GIFT GUIDE this week; they will be up next week; I had a great time curating this year's list because of the bevy of wonderful product releases I've encountered this year. In the meantime, check out my favorites for the month of November!
1. BYS CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHTING KIT IN 01 GODDESS
- This large contouring, bronzing, and highlighting palette is endearingly large and the products deliver.
- Pink Sugar just made drugstore blush interesting again with Sweet Cheeks; they've got awesome matte blushes and don't forget to try their Sin highlighter for a touch gold highlighter realness.
- Another win for Pink Sugar! This concealer yields full coverage and dupes my pricey favorite concealer, Zero Kuma. It's one of the best drugstore concealers out there!
4. INGLOT CREAM STICK FOUNDATION
- A handy, dandy alternative to my favorite MAC Full Coverage foundation! It covers well, but feels extremely light!
- Finally, a worthy alternative to my favorite MAC Brow Gel Creme! Inglot's version is just as great and it's sebum- proof, waterproof, budge-proof, and even mountain hiking- proof!
That's all. What are your beauty favorites for last month?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.