November Favorites


I can smell...no, make that taste Christmas already! I've been to three Christmas parties already and I'm attending my fourth one this week. Just letting this year pass before I restart my fitness journey. I didn't know that being an entrepreneur can truly make you push aside your fitness goals, but the key, as always, is finding balance; I know better now and I'll prioritize my health as much as I do my business next year!

I digress. I'm preparing my much- awaited holiday blog post called LAST- MINUTE, NO- STRESS GIFT GUIDE this week; they will be up next week; I had a great time curating this year's list because of the bevy of wonderful product releases I've encountered this year. In the meantime, check out my favorites for the month of November!


1. BYS CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHTING KIT IN 01 GODDESS

- This large contouring, bronzing, and highlighting palette is endearingly large and the products deliver.


- Pink Sugar just made drugstore blush interesting again with Sweet Cheeks; they've got awesome matte blushes and don't forget to try their Sin highlighter for a touch gold highlighter realness.


- Another win for Pink Sugar! This concealer yields full coverage and dupes my pricey favorite concealer, Zero Kuma. It's one of the best drugstore concealers out there!

4. INGLOT CREAM STICK FOUNDATION

- A handy, dandy alternative to my favorite MAC Full Coverage foundation! It covers well, but feels extremely light!


- Finally, a worthy alternative to my favorite MAC Brow Gel Creme! Inglot's version is just as great and it's sebum- proof, waterproof, budge-proof, and even mountain hiking- proof!

That's all. What are your beauty favorites for last month?

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. I agree with the pink sugar blushes they are worth the hype!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! Pink Sugar's concealer made it on your list! And the browliner gel from Inglot, too! I have seen your Pico de Loro's photos and your eyebrows were gorgeous despite the tough hike. Last month, my favorite product was my Maybelline Rebel Bouquet lipstick. I used it more often than my other lipsticks probably because i feel young whenever i have it on my lips, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still want those Inglot browliner too! I can't wait for your list Ms.Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to try Pink Sugar products soon. It's on my top list. Their blushes, bb cream, concealer, sugar tints and matte lipstick:) i want that to be part of my makeup kit this coming 2016. Last minute- stress guide gift guide sounds so exciting! My last month favorite is the celeteque liquid foundation:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have also purchased Pink SUgar's concealer because of your recommendation and I am loving it so far! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I buy Pink Sugar prducts Ms. Martha? 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I buy Pink Sugar products Ms. Martha? 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course, the Inglot Brow Liner Gel!! :) can't wait to have it plus the Pink Sugar concealer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice products.. i haven't tried the Pink sugar products yet.. i don't know where to buy it..Thanks for Sharing Miss Martha.. double thumbs up...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to try pink sugar products

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink sugar products on your list! :) I knew the concealer would made it. I've read a lot of positive reviews about it. Can't wait to buy the Jergens Coconut variant. Interesting Inglot products too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)