I really enjoyed the last month of 2015 because for some reason, the universe decided to give almost the entire month to me as my rest month and boy, I was so grateful; I had the time to catch up on my workouts, spend time with my family, friends, and furry friends, and play with my precious makeups. The past year was all about discovering what the drugstore brands had to offer; it was a great year of discovery that I've almost forgotten about my luxury makeups! Ack! :p
So today, I wanna talk about the luxury beauty products that I started digging at the mid to latter part of 2015 until now.
1. Ciaté Knight In Shining Armour Overnight Nail Mask
- I am very prone to dry cuticles and they can get really painful when they build up. Ciaté's nail mask helps me combat that sans the fuss.
2. Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer and Corrector
- This skin soothing, hydrating, concealing, and correcting duo conceals lightly (literally and figuratively), plus I like the light, emulsion- like consistency; really helps hydrate the under eye area!
- This divine, lavish oil is fit for a queen; it totally pampers my skin after a hard day's work and lets me wake up to smooth, sexy, glowing skin.
- I've learned to appreciate this eye shadow primer-cum-eyelid lotion (feels like that!) just recently because I realized, it helps smooth the eyelid area and yields a nice cooling effect.
5. Jo Malone
- Now that they have opened a flagship store in Manila, the lemming to complete at least a Jo Malone collection of 6 has gotten stronger. Jo Malone remains as one of my favorite fragrance makers!
6. Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color
- Cream Eyeshadow is basically an essential in my semi-corporate life now (I say semi because I own the business and I can somehow set the rules. :D) because I can apply it even when I'm on the go! When attending special occasions for my friends and family, I like wearing a sheer cream shadow to accentuate my eyes and I get that effect from Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color.
- Just rediscovered this product of mine and I'm reminded of how wonderful Nars's products and color selections are.
- Another rediscovery and like Nars, I'm once again reminded why Chanel is charging a hefty premium for these blushes and why it's worth it!
- Maquillage is a fairly new beauty brand locally and it got my attention quickly because the products are classy-cute, but the products are tough enough to withstand a busy woman's sched.
10. Atkinson's 24 Old Bond Street
- Perhaps the best unisex fragrance that has touched my skin and nose. I feel so snazzy whenever I'm wearing this perfume!
Do you spot anything that you want to try from my list? What are your luxe beauty products faves?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.