Valentines is coming up! Where are you headed to this weekend with your family, friends, or special someone? The BF and I are going to Luljetta Spa to celebrate our 9th Valentines. :)
Here's a look I came up with last week, a special eye makeup look that you can sport this Valentines day.
Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette in Vintage Romance
Nars Pro-Prime Smudg-Proof Eye Shadow Base
BYS Brow Definition Kit (01 Wow Brows)
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pencil (Glimmery Black)
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner (Black Ink)
Etude House Lash Perm Curl Fix Mascara (Black)
1. Take a silver eye shadow and apply from your lower lid to above crease, concentrating more on the former area.
2. Take a violet eye shadow and use it to trace your above crease starting from the top, blending down to the bottom, and finishing it off by filling in the inner eye; blend properly.
3. Take a purple eye shadow, dab on outer crease, and blend lightly inwards; imagine you can only blend within a small area so you won't go over the above crease, thus preventing the Panda look.
4. Dust a peach/warm orange eyeshadow on top of the above crease; blend jagged edges.
5. Line your lower lash line with a soft black eye pencil and finish off by setting with a dark purple eyeshadow for a 'purple halo' effect; the black pencil will keep the shadow intact and boost its intensity even more.
For the finishing touches, highlight your brow bone, apply black eyeliner, curl your lashes, and apply your fave mascara. You're done!
Check out the look:
Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder
Tell me how you like this look; happy Valentines day! :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.