Five Best Lip And Cheek Tints To Look Pretty This Summer
The heat index is soaring and given this, who wants to wear makeup? But...who wants to look like a drab?
Times like this, lip and cheek tints are heaven sent to womankind because it makes you look fresh, healthy, and happy despite the scorching heat, without the fuss, effort, and heavy feeling. Be sure to keep one this summer!
If you don't have one yet or you're looking at expanding your LaC collection for more choices, here are my top five picks.
- Do you have dry skin and want something that won't create patches on your cheeks and yield great pigmentation at the same time? Try this versatile lip and cheek color from this proud Filipino brand.
2. SOOPERBEAUTE SO MATTE LIP AND CHEEK TINT
- This affordable alternative to Happy Skin's lip and cheek tint is handy, has great pigmentation, and gives good coverage; it comes in 5 4 shades.
3. THE BODY SHOP LIP AND CHEEK STAIN
- This well- loved brand of lip and cheek stain should be your go- to if you are new to this type of makeup; their stains are easy to use and gives the right amount of rosiness to the lips and cheeks, which is perfect to ease any makeup newbie into the product. Try their new ones from the British Rose makeup collection!
4. TONY MOLY LIPTONE GET IT TINT
- This cute, Pantone- inspired makeup range by Tony Moly comes in various shades and imparts vivid, waterproof color!
5. BENEFIT BENETINT
- It would be a shame to forget to include this product in this list; it's a global best- seller and a must- have for beauty aficionados like me!
Got your favorite Lip And Cheek tint? Share it with us! ;)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.