In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: My Top Destinations for Quick Getaways
I heard there's a storm a'comin' and it's already within PAR so I'm reminding everyone to bring rain shields today; now's also the perfect time to go shopping for new jackets and cute umbrellas!
I digress. The weekend's here. Any plans? If you're planning to escape the city next weekend, here are my top destinations for quick getaways that won't cost much, won't require too much planning, and won't demand too much money! Thank you, Glaiza for this wonderful question!
My BF and I were so busy this Summer and right before we know it, Summer's done and we haven't had the chance to go on an awesome vacation. Any suggestions on where to go for a quick getaway, preferably some place that's near the city, but will make us feel that we escaped the city? Your response will be highly appreciated!
Awww! Sorry to hear that you weren't able to take advantage of Summer, but fret not, there are vacation spots near the city that you can go to and unwind, and here are my most recommended destintions; all you need is a car and you're good to go!
PINTO ART MUSEUM
- This famous museum in Antipolo is where art and nature meet; it's an abode of the finest contemporary paintings and sculptures of seasoned and up-and-coming Filipino artists. Don't forget to try the tasty dishes at Peppermill Restaurant and go sunset watching at Cafe Tan-Aw.
- Luljetta's is a getaway for the soul and senses; this famous wellness destination tucked in Loreland, one of Antipolo's well- known resorts, boasts of its 'hanging by the mountain' landscaping and world- class spa facilities with a Filipino touch. Must- try is the suman and Lemongrass iced tea duo!
- For thrill- seekers, nature lovers, and those who want to have a good sweat, hiking is a recommended activity. Pico De Loro Hike is for those who have a semi-active lifestyle; it's pretty challenging and tiring, but the view at the top is worth it!
- The lakeside offers a certain kind of calm that you won't find at the beach; if you want to experience stillness in nature, opt for Club Balai Isabel.
- Want to hike, but don't want too much challenge? Go for Taal Volcano Hike; it's a fairly easy hike; in fact, you can even rent and ride a horse to get to the top. And once you get there, you will be rewarded with this stunning view of Taal Lake.
That's all! Guys, do share your favorite quick getaways at the comment section. :)
**Got a burning question on makeup, beauty, skin care, fitness, exercise, career, blogging, love, life, or whatnots? Email me at email@example.com, message me via POWR form, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE's Facebook fan page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.