In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: My most favorite beauty finds from my travels
It has been a pretty sad end of the week for me; my beloved companion, Denver the Golden Retriever, is suffering from Kidney failure and doctors said he might not make it, but he's still a big eater and that's enough hope for me to fight and believe that he will soon be okay. Please, if it ain't too much to ask, kindly include my beloved mutt in your prayers; a simple "Get well, Denver" will surely do him a lot of good because I believe that where the skill of man ends, miracles through prayers begin. Thank you in advance for your prayers and may you be blessed always.
Leaving you with today's FMF is from Katrina and she asks:
Hi Ms. Martha,
Love your blog for all things beauty and travel! I just want to ask what are your favorite beauty finds from your vacations/trips?
Thanks for loving my blog. As for your question, I do have a lot, but so far, these are the ones that stood out:
1. SEPHORA REUSABLE WIPE
- This wipe is the shizz! It's so eco- friendly because in my 2- month usage, I think I spared the environment around 5 boxes of facial tissue and that's like 500 pulls, plus it's very easy to rinse unlike traditional towels and the material helps lift makeup from the skin. Totally a wonderful buy and I'll definitely repurchase if given the chance.
- A great dupe discovery. This is an affordable alternative to Estee Lauder's amazing Double Wear Concealer; of course, nothing beats the original, but when your budget is tight, this is a great alternative!
- Until now, I'm still amazed at the volumizing ability of this mascara every time I go back to the review I made for it; it's one of the best volumizing mascaras I have ever used!
- A facial cleanser that's DA BOMB! This super soft, moisturizing, and gentle facial wash is the nicest facial cleanser there is! I love how it cleanses without drying and how fun it is to use!
- I've always loved Soap and Glory for their bath products, but this product made me realize that they excel in the color cosmetics category. This innovative concealer kit is sometimes the only thing I need to conceal bad skin and dark circles!
That's all! Care to share yours?
**Got a burning question on makeup, beauty, cosmetics, career, diet, exercise, career, blogging, or anything under the sun? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via POWR form, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S official Facebook fan page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.