Good afternoon, guys! Wow, the week went by so fast! Didn't even feel it; I must be that busy! I hope Thursday's been treating you good so far. :)
Just sharing my beauty favorites for the month of July 2016!
1. GUERLAIN AQUA ALLEGORIA LIMON VERDE EDT
- I love Guerlain's chic take on the fresh, citrusy scent. It never fails to get a compliment every time I'm wearing it!
2. L.A. GIRLS PRO CONCEAL HD CONCEALER
- This highly raved about concealer surely deserves all the rave; it's lightweight, easy to use, and invincible, yet conceals like a pro!
- My favorite flight savers as of late. Super Lips is an oil in balm product that moisturizes and treats without the greasiness and Creme SOS is an all around, concentrated moisturizer.
4. NEUTROGENA HYDROBOOST ESSENCE
- This ultra, light water moisturizer is bursting with freshness and moisturizes and hydrates without the stickiness.
- A super long- wearing matte liquid lipstick with a non-drying, ultra pigmented finish. It's a liquid lipstick formula that I am loving lately.
Do share your favorites with me at the comment section!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.