2016 paved the way for a lot of new local and international beauty brands to show us what they've got and why they deserve a spot in our makeup kits and dressers. Since 2016 is about to close in 2 months' time (can you believe it!?!), I've rounded up the 10 most promising newcomer beauty brands of 2016 for you to try (if you haven't yet!).
1. CATHY DOLL
- Cathy Doll is a popular Thai beauty brand inspired by the Korean spirit and beauty trends. They have pretty amazing moisturizers and should consider trying them as an introduction to the brand.
2. MALISSA KISS
- Another popular Thai brand, Malissa Kiss is well known for their White Me Up Sleeping Pack, but my most favorite is their waterproof eyeliner that doesn't budge, for real!
- This affordable Korean skin care brand is steadily gaining popularity among women aged 30's and up due to their range of hardworking skin care with the most interesting ingredients. Spider Web essence, anyone?
4. DOLL FACE
- This American skin care brand is inspired by Hollywood beauty secrets. I live for the Illuminating Face Polish!
5. S.CO SUNLOVER
- When SPF and moisturizer meets, out comes S.Co. This SPF range for the face and body protects skin from the sun and hydrates at the same time. It's hypoallergenic too plus features certain benefits such as skin lightening.
- This Malaysian hair and skin care brand comes in 'for family' sizes and is generous with potent natural extracts.
- Japan's number 1 DIY hair color brand has hit the Philippines and a lot love it for its super easy to use and smoothing formula; no dry locks after coloring!
8. CARGO COSMETICS
- Canada's 20- year old professional makeup brand has just hit the Philippines and has brought along with it the super long- wearing blushes, the must- try products from the brand.
9. BANILA CO
- This popular Korean beauty brand has landed this year and has been making waves ever since with the cult favorite Clean It Zero balm.
10. RIOT MAKEUP BRUSHES
- Riot is a locally- made brush brand that boasts of high quality material. Their core set consists of elegant, unique brushes that aren't only there to impress, but to perform as well.
Have you tried any of these? What are your favorites? What are your best newcomer discoveries in beauty for 2015?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.