Cargo Cosmetics is now in Manila + Cargo Official Philippine Price List


When I started with Beauty Blogging, one of the first beauty brands that got me hooked was Cargo Cosmetics; I discovered it through fellow international beauty bloggers and started acquiring a few pieces from fellow makeup lovers locally through Girltalk, an online forum for women. Cargo's blush is one of the first blushes I have fallen in love with - in fact, it has become my benchmark for long- wearing blushes for a time and long- lasting too because the huge pan just takes years to finish. But my love has kind of died down because of availability and price issues, not to mention customs issues!


But one fateful day at Beauty Bar has rekindled my love for this old cosmetic flame. I discovered that Cargo Cosmetics is finally in Manila and yesterday, it was officially launched by Beauty Bar, the exclusive distributor of the brand in the Philippines!


For over 20 years, Cargo has been the makeup of choice of celebrity makeup artists and on-the-go women who want to achieve a flawless, professional finish with ease. This Canadian makeup label is well- known for its long- wearing blushes, waterproof eyeliners, and the noteworthy Blu-Ray HD Collection, which is one of the pioneering HD makeup collections; this collection was even the makeup of choice for the hit T.V. series, Desperate Housewives.

What are my recommendations? The blush, of course! I also tried their eyeliners before, the Swimmables, and they're indeed long- lasting!

Beauty Bar is also carrying the eye and complexion palettes. I'm excited to try the bases in a pouch too!

Now this is the collection I am excited to try: Cargo HD! I was lusting over these, but figured it was too risky to have them shipped from the U.S. so I didn't get to try Cargo's powders ever. Now's the time!

I'm wearing the blush in Soft Tangerine in this photo. God, I miss my Cargo blushes!

You know what's better? I'll leave the rest to your imagination and for your discover so drop by Beauty Bar stores now to check out Cargo. Here's a list of the Cargo products that Beauty Bar is carrying as well as the official corresponding prices:

1. Cargo Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 20- P1,750.00
2. Cargo Concealer- P1,350.00
3. Cargo Eye Shadow Primer- P995.00
4. Cargo Lip Primer- P995.00
5. Cargo HD Mattifier- P1,450.00
6. Cargo HD Liquid Foundation- P1,850.00
7. Cargo HD Pressed Powder- P1,750.00
8. Cargo Swimmables Lip Liner- P895.00
9. Cargo Swimmables Eye Pencil- P850.00
10. Cargo Swimmables Bronzer- P1,350.00
11. Cargo Swimmables Blush- P1,250.00
12. Cargo Beach blush- P1,450.00
13. Cargo Boundless Lashes- P1,350.00
14. Cargo Monaco Contour Kit- P1,850.00
15. Cargo Malibu Contour Kit- P1,850.00
16. Cargo Bordeaux Essential Lip Color- P1,050.00
17. Cargo Contour Eye Palette- P2,150.00
18. Cargo Liquid Foundation- P1,850.00
19. Cargo Magic Brush- P1,850.00
20. Cargo One Base- P1,500.00
21. Cargo Essential Eye Palette- P2,750.00

For more information about Cargo, please visit BEAUTY BAR PHILIPPINEBS on Facebook.

Post a Comment

38 Comments

  1. Thanks for the info Ms. Martha, mejo mahal para sa tulad kong full time mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! It looks like art materials for me? Hihihihi. But they are quite expensive ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! pricey but i think it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pak na pak yung blush! Ang ganda! It give you the sun-kissed glow/effect! And the eyeshadow palette looks promising! And ngayon lng ako nakakita ng foundation sa pouch/bag! Awesome idea, para hindi mabigat if you need to travel with it. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these colors would complement any skin tone. And that blush! You give the shade the justice it deserves. :)

    I'm also the blush-loving kind of girl. It always felt wrong whenever I step out of the house without dusting on some color to my cheeks. Also, I'd just like to ask miss Martha, how do we really know the type of blush we should use? It comes in many forms nowadays na. May creme, powder, tints, etc. I've tried quite a few of each pero all fades away in a matter of hours. Or should I apply some "base" beneath it just like when applying foundations? Confused gal here. ��

    Thank you so much im advance for your recommendation(s)!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear! Thanks for visiting as for your question, I blogged about it before. Here's the link:

      http://thebeautyjunkee.blogspot.com/2012/07/how-to-find-right-blush-for-your.html

      Delete
  6. The price is making me =(. Anyway, my mom loves this brand so I might as well just ask her to buy more (then I'll use it HAHA). I really love their blushes because the packaging looks so unique for me plus it stays on for a long period of time! I haven't tried out their eyeshadows but considering the performances of their blushes, I doubt that it would fail me. I saw those powders on Ig before and I really want to have them too. I saw many positive reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Must love moms indeed! I'm keen on trying the foundations in pouch.

      Delete
  7. Martha, the blush on you is stunning! Can't wait to get my hands on one of those! Thanks for always updating us with the new product launches here in the PH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Soft Tangerine blush looks great on morenas like us! I would like to try their blushes! Worth the spend, so they say. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've watched some international beauty vloggers raving about cargo products and ever since that, I've always wanted to try it. Now that it's finally here in Manila, can't wait to try their blushes. Since I have yet to find the perfect blush for my skin tone, I can't wait to try these out. Thanks for updating us with new product releases martha!! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is October yet you look summery :D Anyway, I somehow love the packaging of the blushes in tin, it looks very sturdy. I wish you could do a swatch galore :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blush pans are huge, it will perhaps last more than 2 years :O
    The color selection is so gorgeous, i wish i can try this products in the future, will definitely put this Cargo brand to my splurge list :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Expensive Ms.M! Will wait for further reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mukhang maganda kaso pricey hehe. Pero infairness, it looks natural and glowing sa skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gonna save up for their blushes! Soft Tangerine looks great on your skin! It almost looks like a contouring blush, but it isn't too overpowering. :) I've been looking for longwearing blushes because powder blushes typically just last 3 hours on my face. Their blushes look worth the try because the tins are gigantic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Light years ago my Aunt gifted me with a Cargo bronzer. It was so pigmented. At that time I was not into make ups yet, but I knew it was of good quality. By the way, the soft tangerine blush looks nice on your skin tone, glowing from within look. Glad to know that Cargo is back in Beauty Bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! My first Cargo product was their blush; it's still amazing today as the first time I tried it. :)

      Delete
  16. Kinda expensive but looks worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. When it comes to makeup products that really delivers, Beauty Bar is the place to be. And I wanted to try this so badly if only for the price! But I love how big the blushes are! And I bet they are very good because you've been raving about it and you know I trust you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. They're so colorful! Yeah it's a bit pricey but I know it has best quality. As I can see, it compliments your skin tone. Fierce in red! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those blushes are to die for. I hope they are matte. Have you tried using the blushes as eyeshadow? Are they long wearing too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but it's a possible idea. :) I guess it won't be as long wearing as my lids tend to get oilier, but a primer may help. :)

      Delete
  20. A bit pricey but I think they're worth it. Also, I think the colors are good, too! Looks good on everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Abigail Dela VictoriaOctober 11, 2016 at 7:59 PM

    It's my first time to heard of this brand. What caught my attention is the packaging. It looks so stylish! And the blushes are too adorable. The problem is the price. It is quite expensive but if the price is really worth the quality because it's known for the long wearing blushes etc. Then it's okay to try this products out. Thank you Ms. Martha for this update on what's new brand to try.😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the packaging is superb! love the tin can packaging of the blushes. :)

      Delete
  22. They should have swimmable eyebrow pencils. Kilay is life!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)