Hi guys! I've restarted my fitness journey and this time, I went for Crossfit. Towards the end of 2016, I've missed doing circuit training again, but did not want to let go of lifting so I thought Crossfit was the perfect bridge between the two. It's tough as hell, but I'm just happy to be back. I'm training at Central Ground Athletics in BGC and if you happen to work out there as well, let's work out together one time!
I made this quiz for all of you who are willing to be more strict with fitness this year, but having quite a hard time figuring out which work out to try. Hopefully, this quiz will help you.
Keep track of your answers and don't scroll all the way to the bottom until you've finished answering everything. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: these are not my photos. Credits go to the owners. Photos sourced from Google.
1. Which color appeals to you?
A. Cool Blue
B. Neon Green
C. Bright Red
2. Which fitness mantra makes you want to go and workout.
A. Enjoy the journey, live light- I want to take life slowly but surely, never missing any important moments.
B. Never Stop Trying- I believe persistence is key in life.
C. Do something today that your future self will thank you for- A little struggle today, lots of rewards tomorrow.
3. Which female celebrity is your hero?
A. Miranda Kerr- I admire her grace!
B. Beyonce- She is the true definition of girl power!
C. Rhonda Rousey- she is proof that strong and feminine can co- exist!
4. Which is your ideal post- workout grub?
A. Salad- light and healthy.
B. Fruits- refreshing and yummy.
C. Protein/Fruit shakes- easy to consume and handy.
5. If you're going to make a fitness flat lay, which one of these is your style?
A. Clean and crisp
B. Edgy and quirky
C. Tough and cool
6. Which of these is your body peg?
A. Slim and graceful
B. Lean and sexy
C. Strong and athletic
7. Which of these artists you'll most likely tune into when working out?
A. Ariana Grande
C. Lady Gaga
8. Which of these fitness accessories you can't live without?
A. Cute socks
B. Funky headband
C. Towels-lots of it
9. Which pavement appeals to you?
10. Which makeup product you love wearing to the gym?
A. Lip and cheek tint. Because I want to feel pretty.
B. Waterproof mascara. Because I want to feel sexy.
C. Waterproof eyebrow product. Because Kilay is life.
VIEW YOUR ANSWERS!
Mostly As- Cool and Calm chick
- You live life trying to balance everything. However, life can get so fast- paced for you that you're almost always susceptible to stress and with this, balance is sometimes lost. Light- impact, steady, low- stress workouts that help you regain your equilibrium, encourage a healthy mind, and inspire flexibility such as body weight exercises, jogging, trx (suspension training), barre, pilates, yoga, and aerial yoga are your best choices!
Mostly Bs- Fun and Energetic chick
- You work hard and play hard. You run through life with loads of persistence and energy. You live life by your own rules and mostly, you believe life is meant to be fun. Moderate- impact, varied workouts such as Zumba, dance workouts, aerobics, running, spinning, cycling, and pole dancing will satisfy your thirst for fun!
Mostly Cs- Tough and Hardcore chick
- You believe that strong can be beautiful. You believe in the other side of femininity, the tough side. You believe in equal strength. For you, pain is challenge and a way to be better. High- impact workouts such as boxing, swimming, power lifting, weight lifting, calisthenics, MMA, and circuit training are perfect for you!
I'm mostly Cs! How about you? Share your answers below!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.