5 months to go 'til my wedding and I'm a bit nervous now haha! I really hope for the best when the big day finally comes and most of all, I hope that all those who are important to me will be there to share it with me. :D
Just thinking out loud! Anyway, I am sharing my fave beauty finds last month.
- Whoa! This is an amazing discovery from Korean beauty brand, Peri Pera; it has INTENSE staying power and is Crossfit- approved; takes a while to remove though, but I love, love, love its super waterproof formula!
- Finally, one of my favorite drugstore brands has an eye cream! Ultimate Eye Cream is moisturizing, soothing, a bit cooling, and the tinted formula helps conceal dark circles. It's the perfect eye cream to address early signs of aging such as dark circles and eye bags, plus a little goes a long way! I've found the perfect affordable eye cream that's right for my age and skin care needs!
3. REDWIN VITAMIN E CREAM
- A gem I discovered from Australia. Redwin is great for sensitive skin and provides intense, lasting, yet light moisture; it's a basic moisturizer that does a good job at protecting, moisturizing, hydrating, and balancing the skin.
4. PIXI SKIN TREATS ROSE OIL BLEND
- A grease- free, rejuvenating facial oil with a lovely rose-lavender scent. This one protects my skin thoroughly at night and lets me wake up to refreshed, renewed skin!
- A high quality blush-highlighter trio; looks and performs like pro makeup, but isn't price like it!
What are you beauty favorites last month? Share!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.