Comfy, plush lipsticks from Max Factor

Here's a review on Max Factor Colour Elixir Velvet Matte Lipsticks.

PRICE: P595.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets

 THE VERDICT:

Some fresh new deliveries from Max Factor called Colour Elixir Velvet Matte Lipstick and WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! A universal lip liner?!?!


WHAT IS IT:

Colour Elixir Velvet Matte is the newest from Max Factor; it promises a soft, satin-matte finish and a velvet feel. It comes in 8 shades.

Colour Elixir Universal Lip Liner is an invisible for the lips that help prevent color bleeding for a perfect pout.

HOW IS IT? WHAT DO THE PRODUCTS LOOK LIKE?

FLAME

A warm- toned peach.

DESIRE

A red-orange shade.

BLUSH

Fuchsia shade.

The lipsticks are buttery and deposit intense color in on swipe; it's very comfortable too. While the name says VELVET MATTE, it is satin to me even when the product has settled; it's not velvet matte to me, not even demi- matte so I think the product has to be renamed though.

I'm also wearing Colour Elixir Universal Lip Liner; it's just hard to pinpoint where the line actually begins and ends because it is invisible, but I like it still because it matches all of my lipsticks and prevents one thing that I hate about wearing lipstick: color bleeding.

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick is great for those with dry lips and those who want pigmented lipsticks with a comfortable, soft feel while Colour Elixir Universal Lip Liner is great for those who are not lip liner lovers, but still need one for better- looking lips!

MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK AND UNIVERSAL LIP LINER RATING

Please visit MAX FACTOR PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details about this product.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Flame looks the best on you in my IMHO! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. d pako nkagamit ng max factor...i have my fave na kasi eh ehehe, but that one looks good too! d sya ganun na sobrang palaban na lippies..prang pasweet lang sya sa labi..its intimately cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owwwh! I love that 3 shades that you got! It’s not look matte on the photo. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the warm tone of Flame on you, Ms. Martha! The other shades are poppin' as well! Still shiny though. I do agree that maybe they should reconsider renaming this line. Thanks for this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup also agree that Flame looks good on you. I prefer the Blush color. My concern is their staying power.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never tried max factor. Pricey din pala sya but it looks really good especially yung fuschia shade! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Max Factor in Flame suite on you, mag kalapit sa skin tone mo, I love it too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)