Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick: COMPLETE SWATCHES + Youtube Video

A complete swatch of Avon True Color Perfectly Matte lipsticks!

Here's a review on Avon True Color Perfectly Matte lipsticks.

PRICE: P399.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available through an authorized Avon Lady

 THE VERDICT:

Today's an exciting post, especially to Avon and lipstick lovers alike because they sent my way the complete set of True Color Perfectly Matte lipsticks for testing and swatching. Are you looking at buying a tube or two (or more!) of this? Then let's get down to swatching so you can finally choose and shop!


I have reviewed these lipsticks before, but only had 4 colors. Avon True Color Perfectly Matte lipstick has 20 shades that range from deep berries to nudes.

For a detailed review on the quality, please click HERE.

Without further ado, here are the swatches of the 20 lipstick shades!

Top: Wild Cherry, Superb Wine
Bottom: Hot Plum, Red Supreme

Top: Coral Fever, Vibrant Melon
Bottom: Ruby Kiss, Mauve Matters

Top: Splendidly Fuchsia, Pure Pink
Bottom: Electric Pink, Adoring Love

Top: Pink Passion, Rouged Perfection
Bottom: Pink Truffle, Blush

Top: Peach Matters, Au Naturel
Bottom: Tempting Mauve, Rose Awakening

My picks are Au Naturel, Mauve Matters, Coral Fever, Peach Flatters, and Splendidly Fuchsia. What are yours?

Check out the live swatching demo plus quick review!


AVON TRUE COLOR PERFECTLY MATTE LIPSTICK RATING

Please visit AVON PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. A lot may really take Avon for granted because of the branded ones out there. They do not see these gems on the brand. Loving the Au Naturel, Tempting Mauve, Pink Truffle, Adoring Love, Mauve Matters, Vibrant Melon and Wild Cherry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay thank you! :) i love your swatches amd review kasi sa morena like me di ako mahirapan mag-pick..Instant guide na kumbaga plus may mga Avon lady dito di mahirap magpurchase sa chosen shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chosen shades are nice too and would love to try on that plus rose awakening and rouged perfection:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Avon! I remember when I was young that I really wanted browsing through Avon's catalogue and I really love the pictures, whether it's an underwear, bag, jewelry. I love looking at them. I also remember that they have perfumes and you have to scratch it or something just to smell it! And now they really evolve into something. I love all the lipsticks! Especially the Wild cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that color selection is actually nice. Avon is stepping up their game in terms of matte lipsticks. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uyyy, Avon's stepping up their lipstick game! The packaging reminds me of an Anastasia Beverly Hills palette or something. Very pretty yet sleek! Thanks for sharing this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to order from Avon but I admit I am not a fan of their lipsticks. With the release of their Perfectly Matte line, I have read a lot of raves and good reviews of these babies which made me really curious and excited to try for myself.
    I have watched the whole video and fell in love instantly with Vibrant Melon and Rose Awakening! Need to contact an Avon lady immediately!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)