Ever Bilena Chocolate Palette, Brow Define with Paddle Brush, and Matte Long Lasting Dip Liner review

Ever Bilena Chocolate Palette, Brow Define with paddle Brush, and Matte Long Lasting Dip Liner review.

PRICE: Eyeshadow Palette- P220.00; Brow Pencil- P150.00; Eyeliner- P180.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in leading department stores, supermarkets, and drugstores

THE VERDICT:

When it comes to new products to try, there's no shortage with Ever Bilena; just a month back, I received this box containing their newest products and they're quite hefty! I've been trying out lately and was pleasantly surprised how far their products have come. Even if they don't have to compete given their very affordable price point, it's nice to know that Ever Bilena's continually improving by creating competitive products!

Let's review these new eye products that you should try from Ever Bilena. I say this honestly even if these products were sent to me: I love them!


Ingredients

Ever Bilena Chocolate Palette is a 9-piece, all matte eyeshadow palette featuring neutrals such as brown, tan, taupe, and cream.

The palette is only P220 and you get 9 eyeshadow shades! Whoa! It's encased in a simple, black plastic palette.

Here are the swatches. Pigmentation is medium to heavy. The powders are a bit chalky, but usable.

Ingredients

Brow Define Paddle Brush is from EB Advance. It features a paddle brush instead of the standard spoolie, which is one of the firsts I've seen on a brow pencil. There are two shades: Front Row, a dark brown and Buff Brown, a reddish brown.

The pencil has an angled tip. The paddle brush is made with synthetic hair; it feels soft and quite packed; I feel that it can blend the product effectively enough.

Front Row is a dark brown with a slightly reddish undertone; it looks better on me than Buff Brown. The swatch on the right is the same shade smudged with the paddle brush; it softened the color and blurred out the stark finish. Promising!

Matte Long Lasting Dip Liner is your classic dip liner with a precise felt tip applicator. In general, felt tip applicators tend to soften and become less functional overtime; this is still a new product and in time, I believe it will end up with the same fate as the other dip liners I've owned in the past, but hopefully, it will not.

The swatch features one swipe of the eyeliner; it's so pigmented, ha!

Testing out these products for you!

Here's the eyeliner; it's very pigmented and I can finish one eye without dipping the applicator back into the bottle. The felt tip applicator doesn't move much, thus it helped me create a pretty solid winged eye.

I wasn't really expecting that it would be long- lasting as I had EB eyeliners before that claimed that they were long- lasting, but not; turns out that this one really lasts! I can wear this the whole day with little to no smudging or fading at all! Impressive! At the moment, I believe this only comes in one shade, which is Black.

Bare brow

with Brow Define in Front Row

Turns out the paddle brush works well on the texture of the brow pencil! The brow pencil has a slight waxiness to it (reminds me of BLK's brow pencil) and the paddle brush effectively loosens up the texture, spreads it with ease, and creates a more natural look. I can imagine it would be a bit challenging to spread this out given the texture with a spoolie. The product has a tendency to cling onto the hair strands so apply sparingly and I won't suggest it to those with bushy brows. So far, I'm liking the pigmentation, finish, and look of this one.

Chocolate Palette on my eyes

This palette is quite easy to work with and even beginners can use this palette with ease. It's not as pigmented as more expensive palettes, but for the price, I find that it delivers. I also like the inclusion of trendy tan shades that work as beautiful accent colors for the above crease portion of the eye lids.

Overall, these are great products! I actually loved everything! In fact, I've been using Chocolate palette and the dip liner almost everyday; I even used the former for my makeup look in #EBloggersBall2018. If you want to update your eye makeup arsenal without putting a dent on your wallet, then you gotta check out these new eye products from Ever Bilena!

EVER BILENA CHOCOLATE PALETTE, BROW DEFINE WITH PADDLE BRUSH, AND MATTE LONG- LASTING DIP LINER RATING

Please visit EVER BILENA on Facebook for more details about these products.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Wow very affordable naman ng bagong ever bilena pallete 😊 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow na wow! Nakakatuwa kasi same quality and very affortable tapos madali lang hanapin ung item! Pasok na pasok sa budget pero achieve ang gandang bongga! Nakakatuwa dhil gawang Pinoy para sa akin the best ang result and quality! A must have beauty project nating mga Filipina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gandaaaaaa! Really glad that the ratings are all 4's and above! Ever Bilena is poppin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paddle brush is a bomb I have this and I wish they have more shades

    ReplyDelete
  5. Havent tried this yet..funny thing i use pink sugar palette, the black shade there for my brows just to fill in..its so promising...and my fiance cant tell that i have used any on my brows...he is so sick when i color it brown..dont know why...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)