Dove's new deo will correct dark underarm marks!


I've been using Dove deos for as long as I can remember; it's my go- to deodorant after shaving because of its moisturizing, soothing formula that's gentle enough to calm down irritated pits post- shaving. You guys, the 1/4 moisturizing cream ingredient delivers!

There's a new Dove deo variant that has just joined the line- up and it promises to correct dark marks with one of the most prized ingredients in skin care.



New Dove deo Ultimate Repair Dark Marks Corrector features Niacinamide, one of the best ingredients in skin care and one of the staple skin care ingredients in my routine. Niacinamide, commonly known as Vitamin B3, is suitable for any skin type and responsible for encouraging skin repair. Niacinamide is known for promoting skin lightening by inhibiting Melanosome from reaching the surface of the skin and reducing formation of dark marks, but at the same time, it facilitates repair by boosting cellular activity. What's more is this new deo's formula contains Dove's signature 1/4 moisturizing cream to prevent irritation and dryness, which can lead to skin darkening; with overtime use, Dove promises to restore visibly smooth and even- toned underarms.

Dove Ultimate Repair Dark Marks Corrector deo comes in aerosol, stick, and roll- on form; it has a Fresh Lily scent that lasts; I road- tested the roll-on in a workout and I still smelled as fresh as a flower even after a tough, sweaty sesh!

Dove Ultimate Repair Dark Marks Corrector deo is now available in leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets. Visit DOVE on Facebook for more details.

Have you tried this product already? The roll- on is my fave!

Disclaimer: This post is brought to you by Dove and The Beauty Junkee

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I've been very loyal to Dove's deo line. I wonder how this one will perform hmmm

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)