SPEND VS SAVE: Dupes for the Best Brow Products


I've tried so many brow products in my life, from high end to dirt cheap. By preference, I would go for the expensive ones because the formula really makes a difference. But sadly, I don't have the budget all the time or I choose to spend my money on something else. :D

That's why I got inspired last night to create these cards highlighting the best brow products (mostly expensive) and the affordable dupes that you can grab anytime without sacrificing a week's worth of lunch. And since I mentioned in one of my blog posts that choosing the right brow product is vital to creating a dope brow look, I categorized the products based on the look they give as well!

Dupes for the Best Brow Products spend vs save
MAC BROW GEL- P1,200+
PINK SUGAR HONEY I'M GOOD EYEBROW GEL- P349

- If you have lush brows to begin with, you can get away with just brow mascara; opt for a different color to spice up your look. MAC's Brow Gel is arguably one of the best and a certified MUA and consumer favorite because it's lightweight, provides the right hold, and tinted enough to make a difference. I found these characteristics in the humble Pink Sugar eyebrow gel. Girl Boy is also the famous MAC brow gel shade and there's a dupe in Pink Sugar's brow gel called Blonde.

Dupes for the Best Brow Products spend vs save
MAKE UP FOR EVER BROW PENCIL- P1,100
MAYBELLINE FASHION BROW 3D CREAM PENCIL- P199

- Shadowy brows scream high fashion and go so well with a heavy smoky eye. If you're digging this look, I suggest get those new brow pencil hybrids that have a scooping side; the scooping side lets you define your brows softly because the area is wider and pigments are more dispersed versus using the precise tip, which gives a more on point, darker coverage. Make Up For Ever is one of the first brands to come up with this and for the affordable version, it's Maybelline.

Dupes for the Best Brow Products spend vs save
K-PALETTE REAL LASTING EYEBROW- P845
EVER BILENA ALL DAY BROW PEN- P200

- If you need to fill in sparse areas or simply want a natural- looking, wispy brow, use liquid brow pens because they look more natural, have a softer coverage, and designed to mimic hair strands. K-Palette is definitely the go- to for liquid eyebrow pens for Filipinas, but if you're on a budget, try Ever Bilena.

Dupes for the Best Brow Products spend vs save
KISS EYEBROW STAMP- P799
SHEZI EYEBROW STAMP- P400

- If you love the full brow or don't have patience to fill in your problem areas, a brow stamp may work for you. Kiss is the international brand that first released a branded eyebrow stamp, but it's one of those products that can be easily found in China and Shezi is the popular affordable eyebrow stamp that you can find online.

Dupes for the Best Brow Products spend vs save
TEVIANT EYEBROW DUO- P995
L'OREAL GENIUS BROW KIT- P550.00

- If you love sporting full brows, make no mistake, choose powder. When I encounter a really good brow powder, I remember it for life; Teviant Eyebrow Duo and L'Oreal Genius Brow Kit top my list because the powders have really good formula: they're pigmented, don't need primers or water to stick properly, and last pretty long.

Dupes for the Best Brow Products spend vs save
K-PALETTE LASTING EYEBROW TINT- P895
MAYBELLINE FASHION BROW GEL TINT- P599

- If you literally have no time to fix your brows on a daily basis, then eyebrow tints are made for you. These tints are made to last for 5 days or more on your eyebrows; just leave 'em on for at least two hours before sleeping and don't wash the area until the next day for better longevity. K-Palette is my favorite so far and the affordable version that I can think of is Maybelline's Fashion Brow Gel Tint.

Dupes for the Best Brow Products spend vs save
ANASTASIA DIPBROW- P1,300+
BYS BROW GEL- P399

- I love dramatic brows and if you share my sentiments, then say hello to my favorite brow product, the brow pomade. Anastasia Dipbrow is my HG, but BYS brow gel is also good! It's not as soft as Anastasia, but spreadable enough and has ridiculously good staying power too.

Dupes for the Best Brow Products spend vs save
ANASTASIA BROW WIZ- P1,465
AUSTRALIS BROW PENCIL- P445

- Feathery brows are one of the best brow trends since last year and to get the look right, you need an eyebrow pencil with a micro tip. Anastasia Brow Wiz is one of the popular micro tip brow pencils and a dupe that I can recommend is Australis Micro Brow Pencil.

Dupes for the Best Brow Products spend vs save
BENEFIT GOOF PROOF BROW PENCIL- P1,660
MACYNN SCULPTING PENCIL- P395

- Instagram brows are eye candies; sometimes, I sport a pair myself. To achieve this, I use a pigmented pencil with a sculpted tip; I can actually achieve the look using brow gel, but I use pencil for better control. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil is a big favorite of mine. If you're on a budget, try my new discovery, Macynn Cosmetics' Sculpting Pencil (go to macynn.com).

Dupes for the Best Brow Products spend vs save
BENEFIT 24-HR. BROW SETTER- P1,660
HAIR SPRAY- starts at P200!

- If you are blessed with a fantastic pair of brows, then congratulations, you can get away with just clear brow gel to keep strands in place and the overall look, neat. Benefit 24-hr. Brow Setter is the best so far for me because it can keep a hold until the end of the day without the crispy look. And no kidding guys, if you want an affordable version, go for a medium hold hair spray; that should do the trick!

Hope you liked this list! Do you have anything to add to the list?

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Wow! So many dupes to check out. Thank you Ms. M because hindi ko tlga afford and mga high end na yan and wish ko lagi makahanap ng dupes. Pag ikaw ang nag suggest tlagang tiwala ako.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaa! Love this! Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have the Benefit Brow Setter and Maybelline Fashion Brow.Grabe they really did wonders for my brows. I apply the products before going to work in the clinic. Golly, they stay all the day. The Benefit Brow Setter really helped me to have better brows that stay all day.The Maybelline Fashion Brow is easy to apply.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)