July 2020 Beauty Favorites

 July 2020 Beauty Favorites

I feel like my favorites are getting less and less the last few months because aside from the unprecedented pandemic, I just felt going minimalist in my everyday makeup routine.

But let me try to be more adventurous again with makeup so I can discover more potential favorites. Frankly speaking, I haven't touched my makeup in a long time because I lost inspiration due to what's happening, but I've started picking myself up. Praying for encouragement everyday and thank you also, TBJ Beshies, for being there even if I was so bad at updating this blog and all my content channels!

Anyway, sharing with you my favorites for the month of July!


1. THE BODY SHOP DROPS OF LIGHT PURE RESURFACING LIQUID PEEL

- A light, gentle exfoliator that's been giving me smooth, glowing skin without the sting and redness. I've also noticed that my post- acne marks looked significantly lighter when I have started using this exfoliator.

2. HADA LABO HYALURONIC FACIAL FOAM

- Gentle, soothing, fragrance- free facial cleanser that is foamy yet moisturizing; this facial foam is simple, but it works.

3. NAILBLISS COLOR GEL PRESS ON NAILS

- I was looking for press on nails for a shoot and found these at Beauty Bar. I was hoping they would last the entire shoot, but to my surprise, they lasted for nearly three weeks! These press on nails are not only sturdy, but look real and natural as well!

4. NIKS SKIN MIRACLE MOUSSE

- A mousse that lives up to its name. This all- around mousse promises to lighten, smooth, and treat various skin problems. I decided to use it on my armpits and lo and behold, my pits have got so much lighter! I am so happy with this product and I shall continue using it; hopefully it lightens my entire underarm area right before my skin gets used to it, but so far, it has evened out my pits tremendously!

That's all for my favorites last July. What are your favorites this month?

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I also use the Hada Labo Hyaluronic Facial Foam and I love that it does the job despite being simple. Also, my sensitive skin likes it. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use the Hada Labo Hyaluronic Facial Foam and I love that it does the job despite being simple. Also, my sensitive skin likes it. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your july faves Ms. Martha. I was amazed specially with niks skin miracle mousse. One of my biggest insecurities is my dark underarms and I'm glad you get to share that product. Hope I could purchase that one day and try on my armpits as well ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome review Ms. Martha. I think I need the Niks Skin Miracle Mousse for my underarms. Kasi po nagkaron ako ng matinding discoloration sa underarms dito sa 3rd pregnancy ko. May faves this July are, Thayers Facial Toner (pa rin 😁), Banila Co Clean it (Pink Variant, one of my empties din po for the month), Frssh Skinlab Glow and Tone mist. Happy Wednesday po.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fave is the Face Republic Cica Moisturizer ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)