ACCA KAPPA CARBONIUM COMB: anti-frizz detangler for frizzy- haired girls!

Acca Kappa Carbonium comb and detangler review and price


PRICE: Detangler- around P600, comb- around P700
FROM: Adora, Greenbelt, Makati City
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Rustans and Acca Kappa boutiques

ACCA KAPPA CARBONIUM COMB: anti-frizz detangler for frizzy- haired girls morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

One hair product that I don't mind spending on are brushes and combs, and premium hair tools brand Acca Kappa has been my go- to since 2012. I am impressed by the quality of their products because they're very hardwearing and function really well. I bought an Acca Kappa wooden paddle brush and Beech wooden comb around 10 and 8 years ago, respectively, and those tools are still alive, hallelujah!

I have decided to replace my plastic combs with Acca Kappa Carbonium comb and glad I did because it's perfect for frizz- haired girls like me!

ACCA KAPPA CARBONIUM COMB: anti-frizz detangler for frizzy- haired girls morena filipina beauty blog
These combs are made from Carbonium, a material that is known for its non- static properties, which makes it ideal for those with frizzy hair and frizz- prone hair, especially those with thin hair strands (aka me!).

ACCA KAPPA CARBONIUM COMB: anti-frizz detangler for frizzy- haired girls morena filipina beauty blog
I'm not going to become a chemistry professor here and discuss how Carbonium is non-static haha!

But seriously, these guys are really static- free! I have very fine hair and upon waking up and after blow- drying, my hair gets frizzy AF; it makes me look unkempt and worst part is plastic combs tend to exacerbate the frizz.

I've been using these for nearly a month now and it is indeed static free! My hair doesn't get frizzy and static when I comb it using these. Awesome!

Definitely worth splurging on most especially if you have frizz- prone hair like mine. Highly recommended!

ACCA KAPPA CARBONIUM COMB RATING

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Worth buying! naghahanap din kami ng anak ko ng magandang suklay/hair brush yung previous na ginagamit namin yung Hair Brush na nabibili sa Mr DIY tumagal naman sya ng 2years kaya lang nung nalaglag nabasag yung pinakaframe nya, sad thing is wala na kaming mabili na same ng hairbrush na yun, will check their page baka ito na hanap namin na suklay. Thank you for the Review ms Martha, wee perfect 5 ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eto na yata Ang sagot sa makapal kung buhok 😂

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)