PINK HAUL+ACCIDENTAL YET LOVELY HAUL+OTHER HAULS


Hello lovely ladies! How's your sunday? It was a pretty good day for me. I had a good strolling around the mall during the afternoon and bought some stuff. Too bad, I have to rush to UP Diliman at 5pm because I have a show TDR (technical dress rehearsal). Though my mood was set to rest for today, I have tasks to perform and obligations to finish. :p

The highlight of my day, I was able to give air21 a good scolding via the telephone (sorry operator, your company has to get their acts straight).


So what are my hauls for this week?


Mom bought this Garnier brightening eye roll- on. She has ugly dark circles under her eyes. I'm gonna test this for a month and I'm gonna holla back at you guys for the results. :)


Strolling and hauling around the mall. Shopping is truly a therapy. Here are my National Bookstore and Rustan's hauls.

Here's what I needed to buy, Snazaroo Body Paint in Dark Brown. It's for my Sepang Loca play. :) (WE'RE OPENING ON TUESDAY!)

Here's my make- up haul for this week. I finally had the chance to purchase Bobbi Brown's blush in Pale Pink.

So what's my accidental haul?

I was just browsing through the lipstick of Bobbi Brown when I came across this Creamy Lip Color Line. I was trying on the lipsticks then the shades RETRO PINK and UBER PINK caught my eye. I swatched both on my lips. Uber pink was a bit pink- orangey while Retro Pink is a lovely baby pink lipstick. It has shine because it's creamy and it really gives your lips that pink tinge that looks very lovely. Too bad I was already out of budget so my lovely and ever-so-kind-and-generous manager (aka mommy) bought the lipstick for me. Love you 'ma! :)

The lipstick is not part of the haul but I just have to get it. I'm such a lipstick whore. :D

So that's it for my make- up haul (aka PINK HAUL). I'm actually having a break from MAC right now. I'm planning to try other make- up brands. I'm setting my eyes on Bobbi Brown. Their brown lipstick colors are gorgeous!

*REVIEWS AND FOTDS TO FOLLOW! :)

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. hello martha :)

    your haul today is an eye candy...

    i think bobbi brown is a chic brand too...
    why are you changing your brand preference now martha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw... i love saying your name... seriously... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! :) I also have the Garnier eye roll on but I keep forgetting to use it. I should since it expires after 6 months. x.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that snazaroo face paint..is it good?
    have you tried it on your face?
    did it gave you zits?
    hehe..
    just curious... XD

    hooray on your hauls!
    bobbi brown is a good brand
    im pretty sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jing: halata nga. haha. puro may martha hehe. :)

    well, siguro medyo nasawa lang ako sa brand haha. and i'm the type who would always go for natural looks and Bobbi Brown really has nice brown shades whether lipstick or foundation. forte ni Bobbi Brown yun (the owner and mua) yung natural looks.

    it's a tad bit expensive than mac though. but not too much. around a hundred bucks siguro. the blush is priced at 1300. nagtaas sila! sumabay sa mac! before it was 1200php lang. that was like a month ago.

    i'm not really leaving mac behind. i just want to try other products. kung puro mac at kryolan ang bibilhin ko i might as well call my blog THE BEAUTY JUNKEE'S MUSINGS ABOUT MAC AND KRYOLAN lol. :)


    besides, i uber like bobbi brown. medyo limited lang yung e/s colors nila though. natural lang talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. crissy: seriously, i have to get rid of my dark circles. it doesn't look good! i'm doomed if the market stops producing concealers. lol!

    i hope this works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thiamere: yup! it's really good! i was supposed to purchase mufe's face and body foundation but I just realized I won't be breaking even in terms of my expenses and my salary in this play so the mufe would be too much.


    it's water- based, easy to remove with soap and water and dries easily. it doesn't streak and cake nga eh!


    snazaroo is a special effects brand that's famous in the usa. they even have make- up brushes, eyeshadows, lipsticks and other normal make- up products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just say... nakaka-miss din ang haul posts ah. :p --Matromao

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)