FOTD: A NEW START

You're prolly wondering why the FOTD is entitled as such.

This is my FOTD during my lola's burial. I decided to look fresh because the end is the mark of a new beginning.

We always have to start somewhere after every fall. :)


FACE:

BOBBI BROWN SKIN FOUNDATION (WARM ALMOND)
BOBBI BROWN POWDER BLUSH (PALE PINK)

EYES:

MAYBELLINE UNSTOPPABLE BROW LINER (BLACK)
MAYBELLINE THE COLOSSAL MASCARA (BLACK)
ELF CREAM EYE LINER (BLACK)

LIPS:

MAC LIPSTICK (PINK NOUVEAU)


Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. ooh you look so beautiful! i love that pink shade of lipstick! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now I really have to get Bobbi Brown's Pale Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. reina: thank you. :)

    saving capulet: thanks sis! :)

    georgy girl: you should! my hg pink blush :)

    becky: thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the MAC pink nouveau lipstick but when i apply it. it's not as pretty as the way it turns out with you! Any tips to make the color of the lipstick come out better?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)