FOTD: A NEW START
You're prolly wondering why the FOTD is entitled as such.
This is my FOTD during my lola's burial. I decided to look fresh because the end is the mark of a new beginning.
We always have to start somewhere after every fall. :)
FACE:
BOBBI BROWN SKIN FOUNDATION (WARM ALMOND)
BOBBI BROWN POWDER BLUSH (PALE PINK)
EYES:
MAYBELLINE UNSTOPPABLE BROW LINER (BLACK)
MAYBELLINE THE COLOSSAL MASCARA (BLACK)
ELF CREAM EYE LINER (BLACK)
LIPS:
MAC LIPSTICK (PINK NOUVEAU)
condolence.
ReplyDeleteooh you look so beautiful! i love that pink shade of lipstick! <3
ReplyDeleteOkay now I really have to get Bobbi Brown's Pale Pink!
ReplyDeleteyou look very fresh and pretty!
ReplyDeletereina: thank you. :)
ReplyDeletesaving capulet: thanks sis! :)
georgy girl: you should! my hg pink blush :)
becky: thanks! :)
I bought the MAC pink nouveau lipstick but when i apply it. it's not as pretty as the way it turns out with you! Any tips to make the color of the lipstick come out better?
ReplyDelete