FERRETI GOES ONLINE+'NEW' REASONS TO SHOP FROM THE BRAND

VIVA FERETTI!

(I just had to do that because Feretti sounds so Italian)


*Aherm* The fast- rising local shoe brand, Feretti, is now coming closer to YOU!



Feretti goes online! Browse their boutique right at the comforts of your own home!

A lot of beauty bloggers have been swearing by the brand. They say that their shoes don't "bite the skin on your feet", "kill your calves and heels", and "it is perfectly made to fit the Filipina shoe size and shape."

So what are you waiting for? I'll definitely get a pair from the brand one of these days, as I've been meaning to get a new pair of heels for events. I have been to their Glorietta 5 store and I must say that their designs are truly world- class--- at a budget- friendly price.

Come visit one of Feretti's stores and see for yourself why it's one of the 'Must- Have' shoe brands of the season.

Love your own, support your own, and buy your own!

Still not convinced? Here are some of their latest releases. I bet at the end of the page, you'll go shopping for Feretti!


















VISIT THEIR OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE AT FERRETI SHOES.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I checked out their website. The prices are actually okay and the designs are not bad at all.

    Too bad though, they don't carry big sizes. I think the biggest I've seen is a size 9... I'm a size 10.5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hollie: aw...Calling out to Feretti! Size 1.5 please! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)