FIRST- EVER COMMENTER OF THE MONTH FOR AUGUST: TRINA

My first- ever commenter of the month this August is (drumroll please)

TRINA (findingsunshine (twitter))



Here's a sample of her post. I just took a screen shot of it so she could identify herself. :)

Thank you so much for supporting my blog and for patiently reading my thoughts! :D

Trina wins the following:

1. A 1000php gift certificate to Tian- Di Heaven and Earth Urban Spa
2. A cute mini notebook from Club Princess

Please read again my COMMENTER OF THE MONTH TERMS prior to claiming your prizes. Please email me your full name and complete address. I will ship your prizes for free. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

**Trina, please go to Tian-Di's website so you can find their location. They're located in Addition Hills, San Juan. :)



And I'm on the hunt again for my next commenter of the month. This September, win an awesome Nivea skincare loot :)

Get expert skincare from one of the finest and leading skincare brands in the world, Nivea.

The Nivea loot consists of the following products:

1. Angel Star Roll- on Deodorant
2. Angel Star body lotion (full size)
3. Nivea Double Effect Shower and Shave cream
4. Nivea Sparkling White whitening toner
5. Nivea Sparkling White whitening facial wash
6. Nivea Fruity Lip Balm in Strawberry
7. Nivea Soap in Strawberry and Milk

FREE SHIPPING! :D


Have a great weekend everyone! :D

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Wow. Yey! Thanks! Will approve your follow request in twitter ASAP. I'm so psyched. :)

    More power to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trina: thank you too. :D please send me your details via email. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay.. nivea goodies ^_^ congrats trina =) well deserve

    ReplyDelete
  4. rhaindropz: hi! she won the tian-di gift certificate and notebook, not the nivea goodies. nivea goodies are my prizes for September's commenter of the month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi..i really love make up but its pretty hard in finding the ones that suite my skin coz its so sensitive..hope you'll help me..and gusto kong make up is yung sakto lang for me yet i still look stunning..thanks a lot..;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. anonymous: hello! welcome to my blog. :) You can try clinique because their brand is good for sensitive skin. also, try mineral make-up. it's formulated with lesser chemicals that are known to cause irritation such as parabens, talcs, etc. :)

    Hope this helped! Lemme know what you got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I envy you. I want the cha cha too. But its quite expensive. *sigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. anonymous 1: )

    anonymous 2: keep on checking ebay.ph. who knows? you might spot one on a huge sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gosh..been praying for this prizes..hope i win too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. nyaks..yung unang anonymous bout sa sensitive skin was me..kala ko pa naman okay na kase na register ko..hehehe..pero ok lang..thanks beauty junkee for the advice..

    ReplyDelete
  11. alpha: ayan! registered na. :D Watch out for my prizes this October. Keep on reading! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)