Review: NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREME IN ABU DHABI
Here's an initial review on NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Abu Dhabi
PRICE: 350php
PLACE BOUGHT: Pretty Goddess, Market! Market!
OTHER LOCATIONS: http://digitaltraincase.multiply.com

THE VERDICT:
I've reviewed a couple of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cremes already so please click on my NYX label. :D

Abu Dhabi is a latte brown shade. It has a slight peach undertone which makes it a great choice for those who like nude lipsticks without the pale look.

As always, staying power is good. I also love the fact that the shade accentuates my natural tan. :) I love pairing this up with my MAC Springshine Ombre Blush!
hmn, nice to consider.. am actually looking for more shades to buy from this line. thanks for the insight and swatch!
ReplyDeleteI have this, too. It's a really nice nude lippie. Looks great on you.:)
ReplyDeleteMMM: No prob! thanks for dropping by. :)
ReplyDeleteChryztyne: Nice no? Was choosing between this and stockholm. :) Thank you! :D
Ohhh I like it! It does look great with your tan :)
ReplyDeletebee: thank you! :D
ReplyDelete