THE MANY USES OF THE SHIMMER BRICK: LIP HIGHLIGHTER

Here's another interesting thing to do with your Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, or any shimmer brick in general.

Do you want those 3D- like shine on models, cartoon characters, and avant garde looks?

The simplest way is to dab shimmer on the lower part of your lip.

Here's me wearing MAC Ruby Woo.

Using a lip brush, I swiped it on the second strip, which is the lightest color in the shimmer brick.

I dabbed it on the middle part of my lower lip in an outward motion. I also applied it layer by layer to make the shimmer look decent.

Here's the outcome. It's not really meant for everyday use, but it's great way to add that 3D shine when your doing pictorials with friends (or yourself!).

Additional tip: You can add shimmer on the pointed tip of your lip, which is located in the middle of your upper lip. Dab the shimmer lightly in an outward motion to create a color spectrum- effect.

Do you have any ideas on how to maximize you shimmer bricks? Share them here! :D

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hello gorgeous!
    I love red lipstick and pink too!
    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrsmartinez: hello too fellow gorgeous! :D yes, red lipstick is love. :D see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous red color! Too bad, Ruby Woo is freakin drying on my lips even with lipbalm on. Great post, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bec: thanks! Same experience with ruby woo though. :( it flakes like hell. :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)