A Tradition of Good Pinoy Food: Cafe Adriatico

Cafe Adriatico is a restaurant born out of love for food, service, and excellence. No wonder it is considered as one of the best local restaurants that offer traditional homestyle Pinoy meals and favorites. It's a must- try for every Pinoy food lover, and even those who have the most discerning and adventurous appetite.

PRICE RANGE: P150.00- P800.00



Cafe Adriatico welcomes their customers in to a vintage- style comedor. Ah, it just reminds me of our old Makati house where I grew up in!



On-the-house warm sliced bread and salted butter to keep your hunger pangs at bay.


Three mushroom soup. :)


Fried Calamari.


A dish aptly called 'Gising Gising.' Green beans in coconut milk drizzled with minced siling labuyo! :D


You're so evil, yet I love you, still, my Knockout Knuckle. :P

And of course, white rice to accompany my festive Pinoy dinner.

I'm sure you're all familiar of this restaurant. And I know you'll all agree that their food really tastes good, especially their Tsokolate Eh! But if you haven't been to the original and first Cafe Adriatico branch located at Ermita, Manila (now considered as a landmark), you should visit it. Vintage restaurant at its finest! :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Kaya siguro may "cheat day" ang diet dahil sa crispy pata :) yummy post!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang sarap ng Calamari and Lechon Kawali hehe... I feel like eating it tonight... but not in Cafe Adriatico hehe masyadong malayo sa Cebu...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. "gising gising" would really wake you up with a bang...ang daming sili! parang Thai food na sobrang anghang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooooww!!! they all looks so yummy! wanna visit cafe adriatico sometime.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kath: tama! :D

    melanie: makes me crave for lechon kawali right about noooowww....

    leilani: and it's super yummy!

    theresa: yup! you should! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will po tlga.. and I scheduled it next month.. I wanna try foodblogging na rin po kasi.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)