LOTD: Screaming

Just want to share what I wore to Benefit's Grand Launch last Tuesday at Greenbelt 5.


The Ramp all the way! And some Pinkbox too!

TOP: ICandy at The Ramp at Crossings
SKIRT: Pink Manila at The Ramp at Crossings
HEELS: The Ramp
NECKLACE: Pinkbox Accessories
CLUTCH BAG: Thrifted



My most favorite necklace to date from Pinkbox Accessories. Methinks it's affecting my choice of outfit every single day. :p


My frilly wooden wedge. I love it because it's so light and comfy! :D


I fell in love with this ICandy top 'cos of that mini cape at the back. I think it's a brilliant way to add some 'WOW' factor to a plain tank top. :)


I'm so into hot pink and orange right now. And Leopard prints too! :p
How about you? What trend are you digging nowadays? :)

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Oh I love those tangerine shoes. I've been contemplating on buying tangerine colored top and nail polish before Chinese New Year but I haven't done so, but I guess it's never too late since the color of the year is until end of December 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color on you sis :) I also want to buy sheer top pero yng pang mall lang. can you suggest san ok bumile ng not so expensive brand?tipid mode kasi ako sis, tahnks

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang cute!!! spell it!! awesome!!! hihi sana may white nito ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh here's the orange clogs. it looks good on you + the dress. this was the out sa strip event right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooops i mistakenly recognize the skirt sa Strip event. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skin complexion! And the outfit is stunning especially the shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so inlove with dress and high heels same with shorts with longsleeves..it's perfect for me coz im slim..but still im looking for a new style this year...i love leopard prints too.. :D you look awesome there Martha :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello dearies! thanks and I'm glad to know that you like my outfit! haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. SEe, bagay talaga sa inyo ang tangerine/orangy colors! Love the outfit, looks like comfortable! So love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, the fircy wedge I like! :D bet na bet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know that pink and orange would look good together. Love the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh spell FIERCE naman! hahaha.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)