April Favorites


Hi guys! April's about to end and you know what that means. :) It's time to reveal my go-to products for the scorching hot month of April. :)



1. FLAWLESS SKIN PROTECT BODY LOTION
- Has a light and very moisturizing consistency. It practically dries up to an invisible finish. It has PABA to keep skin protected from the sun's UVA and UVB rays. :D

2. SHU UEMURA UV UNDERBASE WITH SPF 30 IN PINK/PURPLE
- This awesome base in an aerosol can literally keeps makeup from streaking! I swear by this stuff! Not only that, it has SPF to protect my skin from the sun too. :D

3. LAURA MERCIER EYE CANVASS IN EC-2
- A big contender of Urban Decay's Primer Potion. It keeps eye makeup intact and greatly covers post- acne marks too. :)


4. LAURA MERCIER TONE PERFECTING EYE GEL
- Virtually lifts tired eyes in an instant. I've also noticed that my dark circles were significantly diminished. :)

5. COLOUR COLLECTION MOISTURE INTENSE LIPSTICK IN PARADISE PINK
- A very lovely pink shade. This lipstick made me realize that you don't have to sacrifice color in order to keep your lips moisturized!

- Cheap but great stuff. Read my review. :)

7. GIORGIO ARMANI ACQUA DI GIOIA ESSENZA EDP
- A great night scent for summer. It evokes a feeling of beauty, and compliments my feminine side so much. The scent makes you feel sexy without the sleazy appeal. :)

That's it! Stay tuned for my favorites this May! :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. I'd like to try the Giorgio Armani perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I like the Armani Acqua one for men. I wonder if the one you mentioned is anything like that. You're so funny.
    I didn't know that perfumes could be sleazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pick! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. joy: hahaha. some sexy perfumes have this coquettish appeal. Glad that Giorgio Armani Acqua Essenza gives you this 'sexy yet sophisticated' allure. :D

    ruth: thanks! :D

    lourdes: go ahead dear! :D

    kath: get na. it's 280php lang :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)