FOTD: Orange Juice


Hello guys! Yesterday was scorching hot, eh? What are your cool down strategies? Me, I like indulging in a glass of orange juice filled with ice cubes! I had a lot yesterday and I thought, why not make a makeup look out of it? :)


Finally had the chance to use my Lime Crime Paletted D' Antoinette. I've used it along with my brown and gold eyeshadow shades. That orange shade is called Macarooned. It's such a lovely orange eyeshadow color! :D

Click READ MORE to know the products I've used!

EYES:

Benefit Brow Zings
Majolica Majorca Lash King (Black)
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper Eye Primer
MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper (Base)
Lime Crime Eyeshadow in Macarooned (Inner lid)
Urban Decay Book of IV Eyeshadows:
Smog (Crease)
Suspect (Inner lid curve)
Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (Browbone Highlighter)



Finally had the chance to use my Lime Crime Paletted D' Antoinette. I've used it along with my brown and gold eyeshadow shades. That orange shade is called Macarooned. It's such a lovely orange eyeshadow color! :D


FACE:

Bobbi Brown Even Finish Foundation (Warm Natural)
Flawless Forever Sheer Powder
L.A. Colors Mineral Pressed Powder (Honey Tan)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Blush in Instant Chic
MAC Prolongwear Concealer (NC30)

LIPS:

YSL Rouge Pur Couture

SCENT OF THE DAY:

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Essenza

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. This is so far my favorite look! Could you pls make a video tutorial of it, from start to finish? Including the foundation routine. Please pretty please? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty...You must be sick of heat.
    But here, I wish we had warmer, more summer-like weather

    http://ohtheendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much pretty. :) i love this because the colors are not so loud (well, the lipstick is an exception XD). must try, or rather experiment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Ms. Martha hope you would do a video make up tutorial with this.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your face looks perfectly flawless here Ms.M! Love it! Love the combination of the eyeshadows too, gayahin ko nga yan using cheap products! hehe Looking great!Love the earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orange isn't the easiest color to pull off. I have to give it to you. The combination of colors you used works 100%.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)