The New Lancome Counter at Shangri-La Mall



Hello ladies! One of my favorite brands, Lancome, has reopened their brand new and ultra posh counter at Shangri-La Mall! Let's look around, shall we?

It's a medium- sized counter, and it has this spacious and private feel. I also like the spacing because everything is just within reach!


Rouge In Love macaroons <3


BB CREEAAAMMM. I have this and it's pretty great. If you're looking for a BB Cream that you can put underneath foundation, I recommend Lancome's UV Expert BB Cream.


Click READ MORE and see more event pics!


Absolue is the brand's premier skin care range that targets age signs such as wrinkles, fine lines, and spots.


Upon entering the store, you are welcomed by Lancome's world famous skin care products.


Somewhere at the back of the counter is where you'll find the make up bar.


The fragrance bar featuring the all- new Tresor Midnight Rose.


Look! I met one of my readers, Madeth Javillo!


With Say.


L-R: Cary, moi and my belly button :D, and Junior Brand Manager for Lancome, Alexis Ventura.


Saturday beauty bonding over Lancome with my favorite beauty blogger friends!


Thanks for these, Lancome! Since my mom is using the Blanc Expert Line, I gladly gave her the emulsion and toner while the small Rouge In Love lippies are mine, plus that small jar called Absolu L'Extrait, a sample jar of Lancome's most prestigious night cream ever. It has 2 million Lancome Rose Stem Cells, and costs a whopping P20,000.00!

Please visit LANCOME PHILIPPINES on Facebook to know more about the new counter and these products.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Nice cozy counter there.. macaroons look really yummy and inviting.and yeah wanted to have that bb cream.. all in all lancome makes it more prestigious.. two thumbs up!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. omygosh night cream that costs 20k!!! baka di ako makatulog kakaisip sa laki ng gastos LOL! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ms. martha, how much do their lipsticks cost? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. purple clandestine: hi there! yes! i love macaroons! :D

    hazel: ikr! my eyes literally popped when I saw the price on my press kit too. :p

    Del: hi dear! the rouge in love lipppies, i think, are around 1200+. The Absolu Rouge is around 1300+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaaaaahhhh!!!! P20,000.00!!!!! Monthly amortization ko na yun! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah! ang mahal nung night cream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....whaaaat? 20K :-( OH-EHM-GEE! Im turning green with envy. You are so LUCKY to have those Lancome stuff. When kaya sila magpa give-away ng ganyan? lols. #justwondrin#

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)