Good morning dudes and dudettes! As promised, here's my giveaway. I just want to thank all my readers and supporters who made my 1 millionth mark possible. You guys rock!


Photo Credits: agency26.com

My prizes are pretty awesome, so please join! :D I really handpicked these prizes for you. These are some of my favorites, and I am happily sharing them with everyone. Click READ MORE and join join join! :D

4 winners will win the following:

1ST PRIZE:

Pevonia Botanica Dry Oil Body Mist and P1,250.00 worth of FReSH Fragrance Bar GCs


Pevonia Botanica is a premium eco-friendly organic skincare brand. I have yet to review this. But as a little teaser, it's one of my favorite dry oil body mists at the moment! :D



FReSH Fragrance is releasing a couple of awesome (and affordable) fragrances soon, so I guess this giveaway is just so timely!

2ND PRIZE:

Complete set of Neat Feat Femme Slim Gel foot accessories and Neat Face 3B Face Saver


I've blogged about this favorite gel insole of mine here. And since I love how comfortable it is, I am giving a set away! :D

FACE SAVER is a new and interesting find. It's a face antiperspirant! Originally, it's formulated for athletes who sweat a lot on their faces. It's developed to prevent sweat from disturbing the athlete's line of sight. It's also been found to be a very useful face primer. And it comes in a gel formulation! Be one of the firsts to try it! :)

3RD PRIZE:

Neat Feat Medical Grade Foot accessories and P1,250.00 FReSH Fragrance Bar GCs


Consider this set as a gift for someone you love. You could give it to someone who suffers from bunions, corns, or any foot condition that prevents that person from walking properly and freely.


But of course, you won't be left empty handed. Grab a bottle of perfume with the gcs! :)

4TH PRIZE:

Benefit Brow Zings in Medium


This baby is from my personal collection. As you all know, Brow Zings is my most favorite brow product. It's actually my back up, and I was thinking twice of giving it away. But hey, I love you all and I want you to experience how awesome this product is. :)

There you go! Rules are very very easy! Just:

1. Like The Beauty Junkee on Facebook
2. Follow The Beauty Junkee on Twitter
3. Like Pevonia Botanica Philippines on Facebook and Follow Pevonia Botanica Philippines on Twitter
4. Like Neat Feat PH on Facebook and Follow Neat Feat PH on Twitter
5. Like FReSH Fragrance Bar on Facebook
6. Post this publicly on your Facebook walls: Congratulations @The Beauty Junkee Join and check out her cool prizes!
*Make sure you tag me on Facebook and include the link of this post or else, I won't be able to count your entry
7. Tweet this: I want to win @TheBeautyJunkee's 1 MILLIONTH PAGE VIEW giveaway!
*Make sure you mention me on Twitter
8. On the comment box below this post, post the following:
Full Name
Email Address
Link to Facebook wall post
Link to Twitter tweet

CONTEST STARTS ON AUGUST 25,2012 UNTIL SEPTEMBER 25,2012. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED VIA THE BEAUTY JUNKEE ON SEPTEMBER 26,2012. :)

There you go! Prizes will be drawn via Random.Org. I will check if all the mechanics have been followed to the letter. Please don't miss out on any of the rules so your entry won't be disqualified. :D

Again, thank you, good luck, and have a wonderful Saturday! :D