Beauty Haulin'


I wandered around Market! Market!, The Fort High Street and SM MOA yesterday, and all of a sudden, I kinda' missed beauty haulin'-the days when I'd just go around the mall, looking for unknown beauty product/s to feature on my blog, a hobby that I did a lot when I was starting out with The Beauty Junkee. I'm sure newbie beauty bloggers can relate to this! :)

To cut this short, I ended up shopping. I spent a good time wandering around beauty stores and my, there are indeed a lot of new stuff to choose from and I think I got some good products! I had to drag myself out from the stores before I emptied my bank account haha! 

Anyway, here's what I got:

Giga Pet Organics Pet Balm for those darn Summer Sores and dry skin. 2 tubs please, one for my cats and one for my dogs. I also grabbed this Oatmeal and Goat's Milk Body Scrub by Zenutrients 'cuz it smells so delish! Got these products from Sesou, by the way.

I got more so click READ MORE! :D



Beauty Bar have put up some of their skin care stuff on a cray cray sale, and I got some Befine skin care products. The Lip Exfoliator, I got for only P200.00 (from P750.00) and the Mint Facial mask, I got for only P250.00.(from P925.00) Such a steal! :D

While my BF was having a meeting with his business partners, I went to SM Mall Of Asia Department Store's beauty section and grabbed the following: A huge pack of baby wipes (can't live without 'em!), a tower of cotton pads, Essence Cosmetics' Get Big Lashes Volumizing Mascara, Purbasari Lulur Scrub (an Indonesian counterpart of Asian Secrets, I suppose), BYS Neon Lipgloss in Neon Pink (last tube in the counter! Hah! I'm one lucky girl! :D), and this celebrity favorite miracle cream called Egyptian Magic Cream-this is what I'm more excited about. :)

Also got a pack of Watson's nose pore strips. They changed the packaging, and I like it better now! :)

That's it! What are your favorite beauty stores? Mine is Beauty Bar and Watson's! :)

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Uhohhhh i try to veer away from random shopping sprees gosh ang hirap magpigil! I was on the lookout for a nice lip scrub til i tried cure on my lips! Miss m go try mo as in effective siya.

    Anyway ang weakness ko ay watsons. Jmagine kung may sasa dto s phils siguro mayat maya nandon ako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watsons's is the place to be. They have EVERYTHING and a majority of the stuff that they're selling is so cheap.
    It's like heaven filled with all the body/hair/skin products and other what have yous. I always feel like a rabid little child set loose on a playground when I'm there, swatching everything and discovering new products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watsons is always a temptation, walay ang shopping list ko when I enter that store unscheduled lol! But beauty shopping is so fun and relaxing naman kasi! :) Please review the Egyptian Magic cream Ms M! Ang dami ko ng nabasa and narinig about it. It's actually one of the products at the topmost part of my to-buy list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watson's for me..they got lots of pocket-friendly stuffs!hahaha!everytime i visit watson's hindi pwedeng wala akong bitbit palabas...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for your review on Egyptian Magic Cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pareho tyo Martha, I like Watson's abd Beauty Bar too! and Sessou also :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your go-to places for drugstore stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)